Home

Girls!!!

JandoFett1842

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, i'm gonna have to say that girls are certainly a completely different species from guys. Not meaning it in a bad way, but guys and gals are SOOO different in what we want and whatnot.

I get along GREAT with girls. I dont know a girl that doesn't like me. I dont date much, but i've been told that's just because i never ask them. I guess i'm insecure, i'm always sure that the'll just turn me down, but everyone says they wont......eh. I am planning on asking this one girl ouw sometime next week.....i hope it ends up good neh?

well, et, i hope it goes good for ya. i dont really care what ppl think, so i dont hold bak. the only thing is, most girls dont like me, so basically it doesnt matter if im fearless, cause im not liked by most women n e way........

and xerexes, i have a question: HOW CLOSE? :D lol

Originally posted by StormHammer

Yeah, Rhett, that reminds me of a quote from a film (can't remember which one...)

I gave up trying to understand my wife many years ago. :D We are now mutually confused and happy. ;)

That quote is from the movie True Lies. Tom Arnold says "Women, can't live with em', can't kill me'."

:elephant:

Thanks for the support, im trough with her!! And on to a new girl, Fiday night! Tracy, red hair, blue eyes, 5'4', sohmore, nice chest, great personalying. I was so stupid, i was firends wiht her for like a long time, y didnt i ask her out? Well, im going out wiht her tomarow night, to a movie. Thx!

Originally posted by XERXES

well lets see..there is proper english. old english, ghetto fabilous english, 1337 speek english, and lastly west coast surfer english. Pick one of the above beucase your english is not correct.

SnAta Claws Englis

Originally posted by Anakin-Davin

hey y are u guys saying u don't like girls. Are u gay and i don't mean that to insult, it's just a question. I like girls very much. I'm only 14 and i've had a good relationship. Don't say girls are bad cuz we are actually the bad ones.

did you read my comment? it says i like girls now, cuz im over her and i got a new one. (comment abuve has more deatale)

Jando, that is hillarious!

the censored censored thing....

And I like girls, I'm not gay. And I'll wait awhile b4 I'm gonna admire the beauty too close.

Allright. Since every has been pooring thier heart and stories I might as well say mine:

About 4 months ago my girlfriend dumped me. We've been going out for 1 year and a half. We were greatly in love with one an other. (quite rare for 18 year olds). Sure it hurts, but with time it goes away. The best medecin for a broken heart is time spent with friends. Not spending time with friends at bars/clubs to pick up one night stands or meet other girls. Just out to have nice clean fun. if you dont do that, you're just covering your feelings up and making it worst in the long run.

By having fun and just enjoying life builds back any lost confidence. I dont go back to "looking" or "seeking" a new girlfriend too, that screams desprate to the girls. The one you'll end up dating will most likely fall into your lap. Now I'm seeing a great girl I met in College and having loads of fun with new friends too. But I didn't ditch my old friends from High School neither. They are my true friends since childhood. And I dont ignore my ex. Whenever I see her I have great conversations with her. She's the same person that attracted me to her years ago.

In other words, be true to yourself. This point is allways presented again and again to people who seek advice or whatever. BE YOURSELF. And whenever you find that partner you'll looking for dont change. If she is dating you there must be a reason for it! :p

Aight, well that's part of my little rant of the day. Hope you enjoyed :)

See, the thing is, you have to choose your girlfriends carefully.. romance is not a race, slow and steady wins more.

If you only grade girls by their looks, then you brought the punishment upon yourself.

A good thing is, look to the heart first, see how the are, then see how they look.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by FatalStrike

For you nerd out there

- talk to people, I know you little sarcastic bastards blame everyone else but the fact is when you talk to a nerd they act like asses cause they assume you hate them.

-Buy some baggy EXPENSIVE blue jeans (I suggest Kenneth Cole) they are usually 20 bucks more then the cheap ones, buy some shirts that aren't too colorful and aren't stupid, avoid white collars of any kind.

-If you shirt is old throw it away

-If your shirt is wrinkled throw it in the dryer before putting it on (who has time for ironing anyway)

-Buy a very nice pair of brown and black shoes, wear them often

-Khakis, black, and dark grey pants shoul dbe in everyone closet, if it isn't go and get it NOW

-lift weights or play sports with your friends.

-avoid preppy shops like A & F, Old Navy, and most of the stuff at Gap

-Have you own style, but make sure that style isn't old nerdy crap.

ENJOY

I agree with you on the women-stuff, but this... Yuk!!!

Not that there's anything wrong with dressing the way you do (just isn't me though), there's something wrong with telling others what to wear!

Personality is important, make sure it's your own.

Back to the women subject. I kinda miss having a girlfriend, but I don't want to get involved with anyone right now cause I don't have any feelings for anyone at the moment - and thats an importent thing as well!

Archived