Home

Girls!!!

JandoFett1842

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by GonkH8er

I had to attach this pic :)

The time thravel thread has gotten me thinking like this, so sorry for applying too much brainpower to this. Saying girls require time and money cant be expressed as g = mt. g would have to be a function of m and t (g(m,t) = blah). Therefore girls would be a function of evil.

I guess that means that how much evil is in a person would determine how much of a girl that person is? :) Ohhhh boy....

And guys require video games

video games > girls

they cost less too. and video games are made to be played. try and say the same thing about a girl and you'll get a black eye.

and video games have mute functions... something all girls should have.

which reminds me. another pic :D

note the 2 mute buttons...

i've never had any probs with girls cuz i treat them right. my fiance loves me to death. but if a girl only d8s you for money and u know it just don't buy her nothin i've done that, it's quite funny when you confront them bout it. I'm a somewhat preppy sk8er i like to dress nice when i'm not on my board.

also Obi-Wan 13 the movie is Hearts in Atlantis where the quote comes from

"women can't live with em, can't shoot em, well not in Montana anyway"

so you'll find the right girl for you sooner or l8er Jandofett. just give it time cuz we have plenty of that on our hands. well i do anyways. so goodluck in your search for a non-golddigger mine took me a while so i hope yours doesn't.

you guys have no idea. my girlfriend.. well ex now.. only happed a few days ago left me because

"i was too good for her, and she felt uncomfortable around me. and i teated her too good and she treated me like ****" ok.. well let me tell you something girlo.. i thoght you be ****ing happy to be with a guy that treated you good. and so what you treated me like **** what. once? twice? and it was cos you were upset about your family. jeez girl. what do you want ? me to treat you like a pile of crap

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

fatalstrike, for your info, im not a nerdy loser, and if you ever say i am again (you called us al nerdy losers) im gonna beat the living daylights outta ya. and you say we are pathetic for posting here about girls, when you just did the exact same thing..........being a little bit of a hypocrite, are we? u kno what, nvm..im not gonna waste time gettin pissed at you.

i agree with some of the advice tho......personality really doesnt kick in until after high school, and its easier to get a g/f then because you have no past reputation to get you down. you are goin to a place where no one knos u, including the girls, so any past labels you might have had like loser or dork or ******* dont go with you. you get a fresh clean start there, and it all gets easier. also, if you have a girlfriend in highschool, it is all over the school in less than 24 hours, while in college no one cares at all. (i dont go to college btw, im 14 1/2, but i kno a lot bout this stuf)

and i agree, girls like that are in a minority. every girl that i kno is cool. yes, you have to pay sometimes, but thats not because they are spoiled or jerks (cause they arent). its because thats what a gentlemen does when he takes a girl out for dinner. most girls dont request this, and if they force you to pay for everything for them, they are not worth it if they value you for your payments instead of your heart.

I have spoken.....

:D

Originally posted by phantom827

fatalstrike, for your info, im not a nerdy loser, and if you ever say i am again (you called us al nerdy losers) im gonna beat the living daylights outta ya. and you say we are pathetic for posting here about girls, when you just did the exact same thing..........being a little bit of a hypocrite, are we? u kno what, nvm..im not gonna waste time gettin pissed at you.

i agree with some of the advice tho......personality really doesnt kick in until after high school, and its easier to get a g/f then because you have no past reputation to get you down. you are goin to a place where no one knos u, including the girls, so any past labels you might have had like loser or dork or ******* dont go with you. you get a fresh clean start there, and it all gets easier. also, if you have a girlfriend in highschool, it is all over the school in less than 24 hours, while in college no one cares at all. (i dont go to college btw, im 14 1/2, but i kno a lot bout this stuf)

and i agree, girls like that are in a minority. every girl that i kno is cool. yes, you have to pay sometimes, but thats not because they are spoiled or jerks (cause they arent). its because thats what a gentlemen does when he takes a girl out for dinner. most girls dont request this, and if they force you to pay for everything for them, they are not worth it if they value you for your payments instead of your heart.

I have spoken.....

:D

*stands up and claps til hands are blood red*

I called you guys "pathetic monkeys" not "nerdy losers." When I used the word loser, it was reffering to poeple who thought being nice made you a loser, I said that they in fact were the actual losers. Get it.....

I never said any of you were pathetic for posting about girls, so please do not call me a hypocrite. However since you flamed me :cool: I will now take my shot at you :nutz1:

well, theres always one other option: you can date your comp, which is almost like dating a girl......

....it can be like a girl, except making out, sex, gettin drunk with it, and going out to dinner arent really an option, so it has some drawbacks............

need I say more?

Originally posted by Marth

I just noticed something, the THE PEOPLE THAT SHOULD BE GETTING THE GIRLS ARE THE NERDS THEY ARE KINDER AND HAVE THE PERSONALITY IS MUCH BETTER

YEAH!

well, i do all that leXX stated to girls, but it won't work ( os i don't over-romance, but i'm being nice to all the girls i know......alright, c-ept for 1, but she's a real pain in the asz!)

one extreemly fun thing to do with a girl is to confuse the hell out of her. Say something that will just make her be like "huh?? wtf??!" and when she doesnt understand be like. Dont worry about it and kiss me. Im suprised how often that works, but usually it works only on the air-head girls.

well, for one, just so u kno fatalstrike, i was joking.........i think......lol

yes i was joking. and im sorry to flame you. and sorry for sayin you called us "nerdy losers" when u called us pathetic monkeys (same thing, same gist, see where im goin?)

and i must admit, very nice flaming comeback. we are at a draw. i commend you. i understand what you were saying. and sorry for calling you a hypocrite. i got a little carried away. its not my ways to flame someone (also ill get kicked outta the academy if i dont apologize :D) so im sorry about that. no hard feelings?

yes i was joking. and im sorry to flame you. and sorry for sayin you called us "nerdy losers" when u called us pathetic monkeys (same thing, same gist, see where im goin?)

You must admit "pathetic monkey" is funnier then "nerdy loser"

and i must admit, very nice flaming comeback. we are at a draw. i commend you. i understand what you were saying. and sorry for calling you a hypocrite. i got a little carried away. its not my ways to flame someone (also ill get kicked outta the academy if i dont apologize :D) so im sorry about that. no hard feelings?

Don't worry about it. This is the swamp, you're not supposed to take anything too seriously here.

I'm a little bit confused about those people who say that it's no good getting friends with girls....

I'm with redwing when I say that it sounds a bit stupid when you won't even begin to try to understand girls/women. They're as human as you are.

It says more about yourself, than about girls, when all you think about is "getting into their pants"...

I think my problem with girls is that, even though I'm not shy at all (he says :D), I'm frightened I might go too far with the touching and getting close part...

Let's just say I've had a bad experience with this before, and now I'm terrified to even touch girls.... sad but true....

Archived