Home

Girls!!!

JandoFett1842

i'VE .....GOD DAMNIT! I'm all caps again!

What I meant to say was: I've always gone for the girl with the brains.

I'm married. For two months now. Yes..laugh all you want.

Just now I got home from a party. I was playing poker. I had 4 FRIGGIN KINGS and a queen in my hand. I raised. They raised. I raised and they raised even more. Finally I was out of money. I asked my girlrf...WIFE...if she could pitch in. I asked her 4 GOD DAMN times.

No reaction.

I got pissed.

The money I needed was 2 $. The pot was about 50 $.

She ignored me.

"Why?", you ask?

Here's why: 'CAUSE SHE IS A F-KING WOMAN! WOMEN DON'T HAVE BRAINS. All they got is "feelings".

They might think: "Gee, he's wearing brown socks today, I don't like that even though I asked him to wear them last night.. I'll just humiliate him before all his friends then..."

Before I say something really insulting, please tell me, leXX or STTC...what the hell is goin' on?! I KNOW you're not that much smarter. Why are women behaving like jerks?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Luc Solar

Just now I got home from a party. I was playing poker. I had 4 FRIGGIN KINGS and a queen in my hand. I raised. They raised. I raised and they raised even more. Finally I was out of money. I asked my girlrf...WIFE...if she could pitch in. I asked her 4 GOD DAMN times.

No reaction.

I got pissed.

She ignored me.

"Why?", you ask?

Here's why: 'CAUSE SHE IS A F-KING WOMAN! WOMEN DON'T HAVE BRAINS. All they got is "feelings".

They might think: "Gee, he's wearing brown socks today, I don't like that even though I asked him to wear them last night.. I'll just humiliate him before all his friends then..."

Before I say something really insulting, please tell me, leXX or STTC...what the hell is goin' on?! I KNOW you're not that much smarter. Why are women behaving like jerks?

LOL!!

Originally posted by JandoFett1842

MAN!! GIRLS ARE SO ANNOYING AND LIKE TO PISS ME OFF!! Oh youve got money? will you take me out for dinner? You dont have any money? well, that guy over there looks cute, im going to go over with him, you little @$$!! Why? Do they just like to spend my money? then make me misrible? Damn it!! They are so anoying! And if you say one wrong thing to them, your screwed!

:dev11:=Girls

Girl=time

time=money

t+m=Girls

Girls=M squared

M squared=3 weeks of hard earned cash (3w)

3w=Girls

0*w= -Girls

-Girls=No Fun

(no offence ment to the girls of the LF)

and people wonder why i dont have a G/F at 16.... :rolleyes:

No reaction.

I got pissed.

She ignored me.

"Why?", you ask?

Wow...couldn't you just forgive her and think "it's just poker"? Or at least asked her why...if you didn't that is?

guys (and gals) i'm confused, and need help, my g/f and i have been dating for 2 months, everythings good, except, her friends tell me she's mad that i haven't kissed her for a while, but when i try, she turns her head or does something so i can't, what's the deal? i'm really confused

Originally posted by ZDawg

and people wonder why i dont have a G/F at 16.... :rolleyes:

i'm 16 and my g/f doesn't want to spend my money, you guys are just either setting your standards WAY too high, or just picking the wrong ones, but i don't understand it, my g/f is HOT i mean, she is just plain old ****ing gorgeous, and she doesn't wear ANY make-up to try to make herself look better, and i'm still wondering how i got her, I personally think that i look ****in goofy, but a lot of girls find me attractive and they have tons of other guys to pick from, the popular ones i might add (i'm not unpopular but i'm not popular, in between so it's all good), i like it but then again i don't, cuz i don't know what they see in me and then what sucks even more wang, some of them i don't even find out about it until it's too late to do anything, i can think of 10 girls right now that i could've gone out w/but nobody told me they liked me, has this ever happened to anyone else?

That's exactly right! I was the "nice guy" that all the girls knew. It really sucks, big time!

I tell you what though.....it's when I got into college that I just said "I'm tired of being nice, I just wanna do my thing" is when the females started noticing me in a different way. It has been said before, and it will be said again-just be yourself :D Good things will happen for you.

Now I'm not saying, don't be nice.....I'm just saying don't be too nice. You'll know what that line is ;)

It's weird. You never know that girls like you until you are already with someone. This happened to me and I was like :eek: cause I was in shock. But for me I know that I am happy with what I have. There may be a lot of oppurtunity's but I know that it can never be as good as I have it already. I'm one lucky guy. :D 3heart

:lsduel::duel:

Okay, this girl that likes me told me a bunch of stuff to blow off another girl that I liked a while ago. I like somebody new now, and the girl that likes me was telling me a bunch of crap about this girl that I like today. Why are girls like this?

She is doing that because she is jealous.........even if that particular girl you were talking with doesn't like you....she is jealous that someone else is getting the attention. Sounds kinda weird I know, but that's the way it seems to go based on my experience.

:)

Girls are stranges, no doubt about that. I mean it not in a bad way, i enjoy the strangeness of girls. (sometimes ;)) What i did was I just gave up trying to go out of my way to impress girls. If they're going to like me i want them to notice me as the guy that i am, and like me for what i do all the time. Not just when i'm trying to catch their eye. And it has worked with varying success. Right now I'm dating a girl who i have not given any extra attention over anyone else, she just noticed that i am a really nice guy and worth her time. So all you guys hang in there!

Sorry if that's not very coherent.....i'm not a great orator.

hey y are u guys saying u don't like girls. Are u gay and i don't mean that to insult, it's just a question. I like girls very much. I'm only 14 and i've had a good relationship. Don't say girls are bad cuz we are actually the bad ones.

hey man, you are 14, ok and you don't have a clue what you are talking about. if you knew some of the girls i've dated, we are like fluffy puppies, (yes i know bad decisions on my half) and at 14 you don't know crap about what a good relationship is,and the thing is they aren't saying that they don't like girls, they are just pointing out their bad points.

Fatal strike, i agree with the first part of what you said, but changing the way you dress to impress girls isn't my style. ok i wear baggy tartan pants most of the time and i pull my fair share of girls, so just go with your heart fellers, it will get you everything.

and lastly, some advice i live by:

i don't go looking for girls, i go out for a good time. the girls come to me. :) and this works.

i

Okay - if ya wanna know why - why do you insult me by saying "were" not that much smarter. I should really start a thread for me and Lexx so we can bitch about all the dumb things men do!!! LOL.

Anyways. I don't know why she annoyed you - hell - if I remember correctly most poker games include noisy men and testosterone dripping off their beers. Their money is gone in like 5 min and they bug you for more. Of course you as the woman/designated driver and money handler are expected to just hand over your money to your piss drunk man (who's judgement at this point is near that of a 2 year old) who wants it NOW and doens't care WHAT it takes. I'm not trashin on you. But maybe your wife just didn't hear you - or maybe she was just annoyed! You know we as woman may do things that really irratate you - but you guys have your faults as well. Its a give - take situation.

STTCT is right you know. Even though women can be a little out of order sometimes (and I've had firast hand experience of that lately) it can be because men act like jerks a lot of the time. I have a lot of male friends who are completely unfair and out of order to people they go out with, and then they wonder why the relationship doesn't last long lol.

I have a new g'f. I have had for about 3 weeks now. I've known her for 4, nearly 5 years now. We've been friends on and off, but over the summer we both changed so much, that we finally clicked. I know it sounds stupid at 16 years of age, but I actually think I could be in love. Well, the reason we get on so well is because we both care for each other, treat each other with the upmost respect, and honest and can confide in each other. I think that is the most important aspect of any relationship.

Archived