Home

Girls!!!

JandoFett1842

MAN!! GIRLS ARE SO ANNOYING AND LIKE TO PISS ME OFF!! Oh youve got money? will you take me out for dinner? You dont have any money? well, that guy over there looks cute, im going to go over with him, you little @$$!! Why? Do they just like to spend my money? then make me misrible? Damn it!! They are so anoying! And if you say one wrong thing to them, your screwed!

:dev11:=Girls

Girl=time

time=money

t+m=Girls

Girls=M squared

M squared=3 weeks of hard earned cash (3w)

3w=Girls

0*w= -Girls

-Girls=No Fun

(no offence ment to the girls of the LF)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by obi-wan13

My ex g/f broke up with me because she said "I don't want a boyfriend right now."

3 days later, she's dating a preppy foot ball player.

:evil6:

I'm a skater and i agree exesivly with the fact PREPS SUCKS(not all just most) but the thing is all the girls they get are messed up or highper like there's no tommorrow so it kinda all works out in the center/end(depending on your own little world)

"Ouch my rist"*stands up* smake "my ankle, i'm so totally screwed up right now it's not funny"

Women, Can't live with um, can't live without um, can't shoot um.....at least not in Montana

I belive it is from that one Anthony Hopkins movie when he lives in the attic, and has special powers.

Can't think of the name, dangit. :(

well, theres always one other option: you can date your comp, which is almost like dating a girl. heres what i mean:

You spend money to upgrade it (make it happy with you)

If you dont spend money it breaks down (gets sad and mad at you)

It dies after this (it leaves you)

Some are quick at processing, some are slow (some dumb, some smart)

see? it can be like a girl, except making out, sex, gettin drunk with it, and going out to dinner arent really an option, so it has some drawbacks............

:D :D :D lol

I don't know about you guys but my girlfriend is not demanding anything from me *sigh* we have soooo much in common heh heh (besides im broke) but she is very nice and i get a little over protective some times tee hee. But she doesn't mind she understands ;)

First you get the money, then you get the power then you get the women
that might work (My quote)

originanally posted by obi My ex g/f broke up with me because she said "I don't want a boyfriend right now."
Well most girls like some big and burly jock they like em cause they are sexy (big woop) most girls can be really annoying but then again girls don't mind my presence i can sit in the "girl table" and they don't care heh heh

I just noticed something, the THE PEOPLE THAT SHOULD BE GETTING THE GIRLS ARE THE NERDS THEY ARE KINDER AND HAVE THE PESONALITY IS MUCH BETTER

Jando if girls mistreat you why don't you just blow em off. Screw them over, play pranks on them and of course SNUB THEM!!!!!!!

Hey if u need love advice go here http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78434

the edit button is your friend. :rhett:

Storm: And that's the way it should be:D

I remember seeing this a while ago, something that shows that girls are evil. It's similar to what Jando posted earlier, but he didn't really finish it:D BTW, I don't remember it very well, but this is along the lines of it.

Girls = time x money, time = money, so therefore, Girls = money x money, so Girls = money squared. Everyone knows that money is the root of all evil. So, money squared = the root of evil squared, which just boils down to evil = money squared, and as stated earlier, Girls = money squared. Therefore, Girls = evil, so this is mathematical proof that girls are evil:D BTW, if you have trouble following this, good luck in college:D

This is a joke in case no one gets it, and I hope I don't offend anyone. I seriously doubt I would though, because the only people who would be offended by this are people with no sense of humor. And on that note... girls are evil! Evil I say!:D

Which is why I prefer women ;) Especially seeing as I'm a little old to be chasing "Girls":D

Originally posted by Marth

Jando if girls mistreat you why don't you just blow em off. Screw them over, play pranks on them and of course SNUB THEM!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Marth

HEY COWBOY BEBOB! (I prefer Yu-Yu-Hakusho)

the edit button is your friend. :rhett:

You screwed it all up

Girl=time

time=money

t+m=Girls

Girls=M squared

M squared=3 weeks of hard earned cash (3w)

3w=Girls

0*w= -Girls

-Girls=No Fun

It's supposed to be

Girls=time * money

time=money

Girls=money * money

Girls=money^2

money=sqrt(evil)

Girls=evil

About the whole prep thing... It's basically in the way you dress and act that gets you classified like this. People tell me that I'm a prep, but I'm a "good" prep because I'm not stuck up. I have skater friends and punk friends. I don't stereotype people myself... I judge everybody on a person-to-person basis.

And IMO, preppy girls are the best. :D

Homer Simpson's view of women and sugar. (from episode with sugar mound stoling by british guy and bees.)

" In America first you get the sugar, then you get the power, then you get the women."

other than that i have no view of girls other than b*tchy sisters. This because I somewut of nerd and girls no like me.

Listen you bunch of pathetic monkeys -

First off before you go frothing at the mouth over how girls are evil what ar eyou guys doin for them eh? Are you going that extra mile? Are you doin stuff that the other dudes aren't? No you aren't and if you are you are doin it wrong.

Look I played soccer through out highschool, which in my school was the loser sport. Yet I got the girls that I wanted. Its not about getting the girl your eyes want its about getting the girl your heart wants. Be real, be honest, be there for her, and most importantly do all the little things that the jocks buddies will make fun of him for.

Here are some rules to follow when you like a girl

-Ignore you friends advice, you like her follow where your heart leads

-Don't trust your friends, they get jealous and tend to mess things up and fake like they didn't do nottin

-Do the things that think will make her happy, if it means dressing up like a big yellow chicken then go rent a chicken suit. Be sure she isn't just messin wit ya first.

-Go on dates to places wear you have a reason to wrap your arms around her and chat. I live in DC so museums and monuments provide me with an excellent excuse to hold my girl and look over her shoulder. Use this time to whisper into her ear funny comments that make her laugh and squeeze her ever so slightly when she does.

-Smile at her and always say hello before anything else, this is the most basic form of respect

-open doors for her

-if you can't pay for dinner tell her BEFORE you go.

-never no matter what ever say something mean about a girl. You will immediately be seen as a trash talker no matter if you are right or not.

-Be a gentleman in the classic sense, do not allow her to be mistreated or abused by anyone in your presence. If your boy says something rude, make him apologize to her, immediately.

-If you sleep with a girl never tell anyone, NEVER no matter how cool you think your friends will say you are. If they ask just say, we hung out and walk away, if they press the issue hand them a dirty magazine and tell them to go work off that extra energy

-Last I will say this, don't rush anything ever. Enjoy every moment while it lasts. Only date those you like because you like to be around them, AVOID the one that are hot but you know they lie or have crappy personalities

ENJOY!!!

I am 22 and I have gone thru all the crap you poor young people have yet to experience. I live with my girlfriend and I have never been happier in my life.

PS - you may think my rules will make you a loser, but no guy that had as much "fun" as I did in HS is a loser. Guys who worry about being losers are in fact themselves losers.

Please don't generalize all women into a money grabbing catergory. That is the minority, not the majority. Money is the last thing on most girls minds. We want romance and lots of it. If a girl breaks up with you and says its because of money, chances are 9 times out of 10 its because of another reason.

From a woman to all you men. You want to know the secret to keeping your girlfriends happy.

Always put her first and romance the hell outta her!

You men are a strange breed indeed. It's quite simple really. It's all about personality. What you say and what you do. Compliment your girlfriends all the time. Be a gentleman, open doors etc.

Life has it's ups and downs, just go with the flow. Eventually you will click with someone and when it happens, you will know straight away.

Good Luck.

leXX, we are talking about GIRLS, not WOMEN. ;)

I don't hate the female species, but some of them are just.......grr nevermind,

to Fatal Strike,

to quote Mr.Solo,

"Don't get ****y, kid" I know ****y isnt going to show up because of the filter, but you know what he said.

Archived