Home

Is Redwing male or female?

leXX

I know this question is as old as me, and you all probably know the answer. I have been told he/she is a man but I don't believe it. I need proof, I need to hear it from the horse's mouth so to speak. I believe Redwing is too nice to be male (no offence :xp: ). Then again, If Redwing says he/she is male, he/she could be lying and visa versa. Hmmmm... a question more fascinating than 'Why are we here?'

:D

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by leXX

I believe Redwing is too nice to be male (no offence :xp: ).

:D

I see what you're getting at, as I believe Redwing is actually female...but I kind of take offence by that comment:(...a lot of people around here are nice and guys at the same time (points to self;))

Well I am going with female...

Originally posted by Darklighter

I see what you're getting at, as I believe Redwing is actually female...but I kind of take offence by that comment:(...a lot of people around here are nice and guys at the same time (points to self;))

Well I am going with female...

awww Darky, you are truly one of the nice guys! I certainly didn't expect anyone to take that comment too seriously. I'm sorry. :(

Glad you agree with me though :D

HEY .... im nice 2!!

really nice

<swings watch infront of lexxy face>

vvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy niiiiiccccceeeeeee

when i click my fingers u will become a chicken ...

wake up

<starts whisling nonchalantly> :D

Hmmm....now this is interesting. I say she's definitely a guy. I mean just cause she acts like a girl doesn't mean she can't be guy. I mean, people think I'm a girl...guy...girl...guy...yes, that! and that's just based on how I act and what people assume. Just cause you assume Redwing is a guy doesn't mean she is! So yes, in conclusion: he's definitely a girl.

Archived