• Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Wraith 8

that doesnt say anything... he sometimes is a girl in the RPG's

taken from all the facts on Lucasforums,I assume that

-Redwing is Bisexual

-wears a mask making him/her/it girl and male at the same time

-has no life, in which the insanity fills the void

-his/her/its room is filled with emtpy spam cases and a secret cashe of roleplaying stuff...cushioned with spam of course

:D

Originally posted by Tyrion

taken from all the facts on Lucasforums,I assume that

-Redwing is Bisexual

-wears a mask making him/her/it girl and male at the same time

-has no life, in which the insanity fills the void

-his/her/its room is filled with emtpy spam cases and a secret cashe of roleplaying stuff...cushioned with spam of course

:D

Ty, you're scaring me. :D How'd you think of all that stuff? (Not that I'm saying it's all wrong ;))

@Scar: I thought you guys would have learned from Death that you can't judge a person's gender by the characters they play. :D

@LeXX: Ummm...ummmm...Hey what's that over there! *grabs kitty and runs off with it* :D

I say we put Red's official gender up for a vote, and he/ she will have to abide with the outcome of our decision... even if we get it wrong,.. using surgery to correct any discrepancies between what we decide and reality, if needed.

OK, I'll go first.

Since I've always assumed Red was male, I vote for: female.

Snip, snip.

:joy:

Originally posted by The MasterI know the answer. The real answer. But I'm not going to say what it is because I enjoy watching you guys and gals bicker about little tiny topics that are completely irrelevant to the rest of your life. In short: some of you have lots of extra time on your hands.

And yet, your hear telling us how much time we have on our hands. Strange, eh?:p:D

Archived