Home

Ahhhh I Can"t Stand It

Surfnshannon

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hum - that would be kinda neat - giving the baby a french or a german name - as long as its not too different. My bf speaks both languages. keep the names coming. I like to hear them. Maybe I'll see one that is a keeper. Or some really strange ones to get me to win the name Josh...I don't think bf would go for Sasha...it would be considered very "gay".

Originally posted by STTCT

SORRY I took so long - I fainted at the ultrasound practically died and got reallly sick. I think the baby was laying on an important organ or something!

ANYWAYS ITS A

BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are soooo happy! My little boy is healthy and looking great. He's measuring all the right baby sizes and is growing exactly like he is supposed to be. 5 Fingers...5 toes. Strong heartbeat!!!

It is simply amazing that those doctors can tell what they are looking at...because I for one...was completely confused! But 100% boy. That was my gut feeling and my boyfriends so we were prettty amazed that our guess was right!

Good luck to you Havok! I will pray for you guys! Hope your wife does a lot better at her ultrasound than I did! I ate candy and drank oj before I went so the baby moved around. That helped them to see his "stuff" so they could tell us the gender. Let us know...good luck surviving till monday...I thought I was going to die of anticipation...and now its off to buy TRUCKS and BLUE!

I remember the first time my mother got an ultrasound... Second time around, it was a girl. Anyhow, gl coming up with names and such for the baby :lol:;).

Edit: This was all a few years ago for my sister as I remember it :lol:.

That reminds me, Sardauker....

When my Mom had an ultrasound the doctors said I was a girl. My Mom said she bought all sorts of girlly outfits and were going to name me Abigail (which 15 yr oldmy cousin is now named) but then when i was born they told i was boy. She was pretty suprised. :D

I'm sure technology has improved in the last 16 years though...

congrats! i was hoping it'd be a boy, b/c boys are far superior to you females. (i'm j/k!)

anyway (i say that a lot, don't i?), back to names. the perfect name is Jeremy. You should name him that. ;)

how about Sebastian, Claude, Dominic, or Bernard? they're not very common! :D they're not really bad names, just pretty uncommon.

Name him Caleb, thats my name. :) Caleb isn't a very common name, I only know one other one in my high school, but it's not a unusual name. Only bad thing about it though is when a teacher is calling out roll and they say "Kalyah" which is a girls name and you think they said "Caleb" and you say "here". And yes I've done that before, dadgum teacher mumbled and all. :D

Originally posted by Jatt13

no, the best name's definitely Jeremy. :D and Matt's to common. i know at least 5 Matts, probably more. wait, i know at least 5 Jeremys too, so never mind. :D

You only know 5 Matts??? I know tons more. I think there are 8 in my grade of 85 students...and there are more in other classes. Probably 30+ at our school.:c3po:

Archived