Home

Monkey Girl is DANGLING HIS BABY

Surfnshannon

Originally posted by obi-wan13

To be honest, the man has no musical talent if you as kme. I never liked Michael Jacko..er.....jackson......whatever he calls himself.

well, i never liked his music either, but a lot of people disagree with us, so let's respect their opinion and their hero. :)

And STTCT, i didn't mean to say i or he might be offended, i was just trying to ease the insults that went his way :p

Originally posted by obi-wan13

To be honest, the man has no musical talent if you as kme. I never liked Michael Jacko..er.....jackson......whatever he calls himself.

Musicly he is one of the best of the last century. He has some very good music ... I actually have an MJ album (Blood on the Dancefloor), altough lately his music just plain sucks as o his deeds.

He should have stopped after HIStory, then he would be remembered as a great artist. But he didn't, now he wil remembered as total nut.

he was one of the great pioneers of MUSIC Video wasn't he? His short little movie/music skit things. I mean the man did have talent back in the day however....he really messed things up. I did enjoy some of his music...now however...I look at him and I just think he is some side show freak. And why did he hold a towel over the babies head....that's kinda wierd. Is he on drugs..or maybe some "prescribed" medication. I am just wondering what went psychologically wrong with this man. He had something good going and then........he got all wierded out!

Archived