Home

The naughtiest thing you have done?

Mex

Well, I went to sleep over my friends house and i met his sister for the first time. We were all watching a movie and I told him that I wanted to talk to his sister alone cuz she was like turning me on. So what I did was when he left, I told her what I thought about her and we ended up going out. The same night, when everybody else was asleep, she came in the room and we got naked(naturally) She then mounted me and started riding me like a horse...the rest is too explicit...thats all for now...dont wanna get banned you know...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hang on, something is coming back to me...

I got my friend compleatly wasted (when we were 18) until he passed out, stripped him naked and used his shoe laces to tie him to a park bench. Phoned up his parents two hours later with a location and a story about a prostitute who wanted some 'owed money'.

Oh, and just to make it look real I took £150 from his wallet and spent it the next day on my PlayStation2.

Originally posted by Count Dooku 2

Hang on, something is coming back to me...

I got my friend compleatly wasted (when we were 18) until he passed out, stripped him naked and used his shoe laces to tie him to a park bench. Phoned up his parents two hours later with a location and a story about a prostitute who wanted some 'owed money'.

Oh, and just to make it look real I took £150 from his wallet and spent it the next day on my PlayStation2.

good god, count dooku 2, you are by far the most develish person i have ever seen:eek:

Well, once there was this really hot trainee teacher and our class was discussing something i cant remember( it was 3 yrs ago) but I remembered suddenly blurting out to her , " maybe u can do a striptease for us". I didnt know wat possesed me but man was I stupid. Even more shocking is that she said," Well , if u have a thousand bucks, i would do a private show for us" Of course she didnt but she didnt even look shocked when i said that. Perhaps she was already aware of her being so damn HOT

Originally posted by acdcfanbill

Man, with all you people around there is SURE to be room in heaven for me! :D in compairson to you people im a nun... or monk i guess... :)

Goody Two Shoes..... your just in denile.:p I happen to know of a couple of things you are guilty as hell for. The bidding for me to keep my mouth shut starts at $2,000. :D

I've done it in the cinema.

When people asked why there was a fully-grown man sitting on my lap, I told them that he was too short to see while sitting in the seats. Then he screamed and we were rumbled. Ah well... it was worth it!

:D

Good god! :eek:

I've done it in the cinema.

When people asked why there was a fully-grown man sitting on my lap, I told them that he was too short to see while sitting in the seats. Then he screamed and we were rumbled. Ah well... it was worth it!

:D

You were "rumbled"? :eyeraise:

I don't get half of what you're saying, but like skitzo, I assumed at first that you're either

A) A homosexual young man having sex with an older one in the cinema.

B) A girl having sex with a grown man, but this does not explain how you managed to do it while he sat on your lap.... :eyeraise:

Originally posted by Mandolorian54

I stole a $200 Paintball gun from a camp. But they over heard my mom say somthin about it and a month and a half later I got a call.

It was a Brass Eagle if you know your paintball guns.

It had a pressure canaster and evrything cept no ammo.

F*ck Paintball, go AIRSOFT! :D

<--- *Points to the gun in his avatar, which is an airsoft glock 17*

That picture thing i said, I'm gonna do a photo shoot for a *college project* with my exgirlfriend. as in we used to go out. She was my first and I was her first. Currently she's seeing someone else and I recently broke up with my last gf. And I convinced my first ex to have this little photo shoot with her. She's also artistic like me so she agreed. I'll leave it at that :)

I did it in a pool too... well... not entierly in the pool. More like she was siting on the site of the pool and I was.... I better stop. :)

oh yeah. and this girl I'm seeing a lot too has a jacuzi (did I spell that correctly) anyways. Its outside. So i cant wait for more snow to come so we can go in it. Get the cold warm thing going on and have fun ;)

Originally posted by Darklighter

Oh, you are rolemodels to us all;)

You better stop giving me ideas before I do something really naughty:Dlol

You shag 5 girls in a swiming pool,with them all nekkid and attached to you, and you takin pictures of them while tying your friends to benches and call thier parents saying that it wasa prostitue gaining some owed money?

Yes,I am sick and twisted and proboly perverted..:D

Archived