Home

Hi, I'm new!

leXX

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Rogue15

SANITY ALERT!!!!! INCREASE FOREWARD, BACKWARDS, SIDEWAYS, UP, AND DOWN FIREPOWER!!!

unleash the kittens :D

I will be quite unhappy if we get another flame war going on because of new people unnecessarily taking everything seriously. ¬_¬

Posted by Leemu

Damn, this thread has turned into something like The Master's birthday thread. Not sure what that is..........

Do not attempt to understand the Insanity, for that is folly, and will lead you to certain doom... Do what you know you must... Give in to the Insanity, and accept that it is the way of Aresen... Do not offer resistance, and all shall be as it should...

:D

I don't think that it happened LeXX........

Originally posted by Wacky_Baccy

Do not attempt to understand the Insanity, for that is folly, and will lead you to certain doom... Do what you know you must... Give in to the Insanity, and accept that it is the way of Aresen... Do not offer resistance, and all shall be as it should...

O.o

I gave up trying to understand this place long ago........^__^

15 is right.......it almost sounds like something that Sauruman might say. :D

thats the beauty of aresen

if u see a 5 page thread in the swamp ... ui gotta at least read the first post to get an idea of the topic ... and ideally read all the posts

in aresen u only have to read the last few posts to get the topic. .. cos thats how long they last

Archived