Home

Cantina 9-The Last Hope

Deac

[scar: If you'd read back, you'd know Deac had been made a jedi through an imperial project that went wrong]

*Deac manages to lift his head. He sees Rwos and manages to pull a smile*

Rwos...

*Deac falls unconscious*

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Scar. You still need to edit...*looks*...er, never mind))

*Rwos carefully lifts Deac off the ground* Hells. Got to get out of here. But what am I going to do about the Gallyava?

*Rwos realizes he is directly on the other side of the grove his ship laid in. He makes up his mind and starts towards the ship, carrying Deac*

*Flax smiles and slashes, cleaving Lokpihet in half. Still alive he falls to the ground.*

*Flax places a hand on Lokpihet's forhead, the unconcios Sith's mental gaurd is down.*

Flax: I know how to deactivate the sequence, follow me.

*As the group leave the image of Lokpihet shifts, the young Sith lies on the ground, unhurt.*

A Jedi's mind must be clear.

((Okay, here's how it is: Cracken isn't going to be in this RPG for the time being, so I'm going to be controlling the Loyalists for the time being, and his characters (at his request order :p).

Deac: How exactly does Lokiphet's superweapon look?))

*Coruscant. One moment Lokiphet's ship hovers alone above Coruscant. The next, an immense fleet emerges from hyperspace.

A hologram appears on Lokiphet's bridge*

Grand Admiral Tojo: Lokiphet Darkstar, this planet is now under the protection of the Imperial Armada of Lord Cracken Hideki Palpatine. Surrender immediately, or be destroyed.

----------

*Silently, undetected by any of the scanners and ships surrounding the oversized asteroid, an Imperial shuttle containing Cracken, Alys, Starr and a commando team flies towards the Crimson Star II. The battlemoon looked impregnable to the uninformed eye...but courtesy of Odin's Valkeyries, the small group knew everything they needed to know about the CSII...including how to destroy it.

They didn't intend to be stopped.*

----------

Artemis: *to Farran* Kioet has completed most of the treatments. He's officially combat ready. Oh, and you seem to have a visitor in your office.

Farran: Oh really? Who is it?

Artemis: It's the Jedi, Ravan.

Farran: Interesting...I suppose I had better go see what he wants.

[Redwing: It is a device that ignites the gas in planetry atmospheres]

*Lokpihet takes a second express lift to the bridge*

Lokpihet: Tojo, do you think you can destroy me, in what, two minutes? You don't have a chance. Back off before I turn my guns on you. This is an SSD.

*He turns to look at Reletha*

See, sister? See that soon Coruscant will surrender? They only have one minute to reply.

*Flax and Co arrive at the pumping station set to release the gas.*

45 seonds

Flax: Okay, here goes.... *Flax inputs the codes he ripped from Lokpihet's mind.*

SEQUENCE DEACTIVATED

Flax: Okay, that should buy us some time but we need to put this out of commision perminatly. Orthos, could you reprogram the system to release the Toxin into the ship's ventalation?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*The Assassin smiles*

*He stalks foward, unseen, unsensed. He stands directly behind Ivrine.*

*The Assassin actives his lightsaber, piecing Ivrine's heart, killing him.*

three things wrong, battledog.

First, you killed my character in one post.

Second, you never specified which one you killed.

Thrid, regaurdless if you hid, One of the three people there who are considered very powerful in the ways of the force, would have anyway (seeing is the the Cloned Irvine is nearly twice as powerful to what his true potental would have been before the fuse in c8)

next to everyone, the Coned Irvine stoped hiding his power, i've said this a few times. No characters whom can feel distrubences this big havent noticed...

*Kur suddenly feels the presence of Lokpehit.*

Kur: "He's still alive!"

------------------

[Automated Security precutions enabled...]

[Portical 58427...]

[Approching vessel. Not acknowledging itself with coded identifier protocol...]

[Exterior shields going online...]

[Ready...]

[shielding activated...]

[secondary shielding going online...]

[Ready...]

[secondary shielding activated...]

[bringing defencive weapons systems online...]

[Defencive weapons system ready...]

[sending automated warning...]

Automated recording of Irvine Cracken Palpatine: "Unknown vessel, leave this sector immedately, or you will be fired upon..."

((OOS: Battledog: whathuh? :confused:

Scar: Oops - when I said

undetected by any of the scanners and ships surrounding the oversized asteroid
I forgot to clarify they're using a cloaking device. (naturally.) That's why they can't be detected))

*The shuttle lands invisibly inside one of the CSII's hangar bays. The stygium-crystal invisibility device was working perfectly. Anyone watching would have been very surprised to see three of the humans who exited from the shuttle...Cracken, Alys, Starr. They each held holo-maps and a variety of commando/infiltrator tools and weapons....and most importantly, their lightsabers. They were very quiet, even though there was nothing around to be able to sense them. The advantage of attacking something as big as the Crimson Star II - security couldn't be everywhere at once.

The first step of the plan had been accomplished - getting inside undetected. Now it was time for the second step...

Outside the CSII, another cloaked shuttle emerged from hyperspace. The ship closed in on the battle station and dropped its cloak.

The CSII's shields rose, and its weapons systems went online...not realizing it was already too late.*

----------

Tojo: Perhaps you should examine your eyesight, sir. *From behind the Imperial fleet, two SSDs move into view; identified as the Paen and the Fade. Both are normal-sized SSDs, smaller than Lokiphet's oversized ship, but certainly formidable in their own rights*

[battledog: The weapon IGNITES gas already in the atmosphere- e.g hydrogen, oxygen]

*Orthos sets about trying to pump the reactor gas into the ship*

--------------------------------

Lokpihet: 30 seconds to go. You won't take me out in time. Do youy want one trillion people to die?

*Reletha looks perplexed.*

10...bye bye Coruscant

*Vzzzm! Reletha activates her lightsaber next to Lokpihet's back, the blade activating through him. She presses the deadman's switch, de-activating the weapons.*

Lokpihet: Why?

Reletha: You have clone insanity. It was not ready for use.

Lokpihet: I am no mere clone. I will still destroy Coruscant!

*He manages to key in the manual flight control, orienting the ship toward Coruscant*

Deal with this, Tojo!

red: oh, heh yeah... besides like i told ya in AIM, its all being ran by droids right now ^_~

so without further delay...

*red lights flash around the space station...*

[Warning. Ship entered defences before actiavted..]

[beginning Protcol 9582]

*Blast doors all aroud the station seal up. only opening up for certain object to move through... And with this 10 Droideka's roll in and arm thier weapons and raise thier personal shields are activated...*

[Activating enterior comms...]

Another Automated voice of Irvine: "You see these Droids? Yes they appear to be the same ones that the Trade Federation used before the Clone Wars. How ever I made certain that'd they would be enhanced in certain ways to make sure that'd they will be more effective even agenst Jedi..."

*A new device folds over the right sholder of each Droideka, and then Open up. Each device powers up, and arcs of lightning forms...*

Automated voice: "I'd leave if I were you..."

((OSS: Scar:

To disbuse you of any notions of grandure, here are the aproximate rankings for our Jedi:

Skywalkers, Solos

Taklin, Sophae, Hal, Cracken

Deac, Synl (Since Flax and Sophae were traqined from birth they have greater control, raw power isn't the issue.)

Other, less developed charicters.

Bare in mind that this is all a pretty close run thing.

Now, since your charicters all seem to show:

1) Impulsivness

2) Lack of self control

3) Huge egos

4) Lack of judgment.

5) Childishness

I think we can say that they're pretty far down the list. They lack the mental facalties to be emencly powerful, regardless of raw ability.

Also, what makes you think you can detect the assassin at all. I think I made it clear he was not only a powerful Jedi but one with only one purpose. To kill.

God mode and ye shall be God moded on!

One of them is dead, I don't care which.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*The Assassin turns and fades away.*

((Ummm...Battledog...that's still well, breaking the rules...and you can't simply kill everyone's characters...how would we play then? ;)

Cantina 9-The Last Hope

Well, here we are again. Everybody knows what's what, but just in case...

Rules:

No Godmoding (We've had some very close calls about this one.)

No killing other people's characters in just one post.

No controlling other's characters.

The assassin could just 'fatally' stab Irvine and mistake him for dead... ;)[/peacemaker]

(Should note that Jedi sensing others don't sense them based on training, rather their power)

Scar: Maybe you don't understand the concept of a cloaking device. They can't be sensed by machines.

Even if the droids detected Cracken, Starr and Alys leaving the ship, how do the droids know they're Jedi? They aren't force-sensitive. And how did they get there so fast?

Explain or edit, because I don't want this RPG going all Omnipresent Chaos :p))

*Tojo watches the exchange, quietly noting the conversation's implications. He makes no move to order his fleet to attack*

----------

*Above Coruscant, opposite side. Rwos' fighter, carrying an unconscious Deac, emerges from warpspace on autopilot and heads into the atmosphere, seeking out its target*

*Rwos looks up from his scanner, startled* Who? *appraises her costume* Oh. You're one of the Valkyries. Should have known Odin would have someone follow me...

Help? Great. Against these people any of Odin's forces would be like fish out of water...

...but what about the Gallyava? Dammit!

Valkyr: No, we didn't follow you. We were here before you arrived. We have been watching and studing these shadows. Measuring them.

*guessing what Rwos was thinking*

By the way I wasn't offering to help you, just wondering if you were going to call for help. In fact if you do attack them it would be beneficial to us. Seeing their response to a blade would be interesting.

If you wish our help then you must ask Lord Odin. He did want me to remind you that if you bring in more blades it will be disasterous.

((OSS: Redwing, fine. I'll work around this provided:

1) Scar creates no more super charicters, if he does I'll simply kill them off.

2) He reads posts more carfully, remember when we had all that stuff about Raynor. I invent something and he highjacks it. Say, has that happened to anyone else?

3) His charicters grow up. I'm tired of them running off half arsed. e.g. Kur decides he's going to take on a Sith Lord, Scar has stated he's a fairly novice Jedi with pretty medicocure abilities; suddenly, when Scar wants the glory he's the next Luke Skywalker!))

Flax: Okay, he's what we do, we find a shuttle, get off this crate then blow it on remote. First though I suggest we find a map. I don't want to be running around an SSD for a couple of years.

*Flax opens a weapons locker and grins.*

Flax: Okay, we've got dets, repeaters.... Great, a rail gun. Okay, stock up a lets go!

As far as i can remember, only the cloned Irvine was self centered. I haven't shown anything like that in the norm... Other then his resenting his own clone.

Next, If I can't have a character whom Isn't as powerful in nature as red's & admiral's, So I might as well make one that may not one of them, but pretty powerful neitherless... Call it something i thought of them doing in the first place, wasn't all that cool...

I'm not god moding. You are. And your the only one whom says I do...

As for Kur: I trying to have his personality to have some "I want to prove my worth" deal there...

--------------

Red: I didn't they have to leave the ship in order for them to destory the CSII? If they leave the ship, they'd wouldn't be under the cloak, then sensors would detect them... besides why would any of the docking bays be left open? and how'd they open? And not only that, How'd you know that the cloned Irvine programmed those doors to automatically close after he left (or was closing as he was leaving...).

----------------

Kur: lokpehits destoryer

Both Irvines (both alive peroid): On a habitable moon aroudn couresant

Ravan, Ivan & Marcus: in the separatist govermental planet

((Alright Here is a general locations of characters

Mine: Main characters are in hyperspace.

Redwing: Rwos is on a planet; Idun is on Coruscant; Star, Alys, and Cracken are in the CSII; Farran is on the Imperial captial world.

Deac: His three characters are in the Coruscant system (ie not on planet).

Battledog: His characters are in the Coruscant system, at the Jedi temple.

Jokemaster His character is in teh Coruscant system.

-----------------------

Scar: Redwing's characters can enter the CSII because of the information Odin gave them. Which would include security codes to open the docking bay doors. Also your droids would not know that Red's characters were force sensitive (which was his point).

Oh Scar you do god mode at times (we just are good at stoping you). :)

and please clarify this:

Next, If I can't have a character whom Isn't as powerful in nature as red's & admiral's, So I might as well make one that may not one of them, but pretty powerful neitherless... Call it something i thought of them doing in the first place, wasn't all that cool...))

((OSS: Admiral, thats not quite right.))

Flax/ (Taklin) Currently abourd Lokpihet's SSD, along with Orthos and Kur.

Ha: Currently on standby at Fighter Command, Corescant

Kal On Odin's ship, looks like he's stuck there.

Sophae Currently abourd RS MC-85d IndependanceII, Freedom VII.

Scar: You can't create a charicter which you say is weak and then suddenly make them all into Sith Spawn super warriors.

Flax is very powerful, however, he rarely uses his full power activlly. For instance, he could smash two ISDs together, however he doesn't. Also, bear in mind he's in his 50s, it took him years to achieve that kind of control.

Hal is potentially as powerful, he's more of a warrior, he lacks the disipline to wield the force as well as his father.

Kal is my weakest charicter, he's Deac's Padawan.

Sophae is possibly my strongest charicter, however she's very passive. Her power is reflected in the fact that she appears to age slower than the average human. She looks about 35.

Archived