Home

Favorite character from lotr

Nerd_Annhilator

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Legolas has to be my favourite because he is so damn fast. He is just really cool. But i like Aragorn alot more thn i did since he headbutts tht orc (anyone gets respect for puttin theyre face so close to an orc's :p) And also when he cuts the ladder at helmsdeep an drops into thm urakhai :)

*sigh*

I'd love to be special, but I gotta go with Legolas as the most of you. :(

He is totally cool...although I get this weird gay-vibe from him. I'd really wish someone would clear that thing up in "ep III". He could hump Eowyn or something, yes?

...not that I would have anything against gay people! (as long as they do their "thing" in private. :)

Lord of the Rings sucks........:p

Of course, Gandalf was,is,and shall always be the man. I don't care who or how many love legolas, and i don't care what you say, Gandalf is the man. :p

Second, I like Aragorn. His character is very respectable, and he was freinds with Gandalf.

Next in line would be Gimli. His comedy was very appreciated in the movie, and his stamina makes up for his short size.

Next would be Legolas. Nice shot with an arrow, and an elven prince. Not someone you want to mess with. ;)

Originally posted by obi-wan13

I don't care who or how many love legolas, and i don't care what you say, Gandalf is the man. :p

Second, I like Aragorn. His character is very respectable

I still like Legolas the best cause he reminds me of me, but second would be Aragorn for me too!

Aragorn for me. Look at the Avatar.

<---------------------------- :D

I liked him before I even knew who he was and everything about him. He's a kickass warrior. He is espicially a very good swordsman.

Second is Gimli. He's very brave, fearless, and also cracks me up most of the time. His looks may look decieving but he'll kick your ass if you **ck with him.

Legolas is also good but I don't like him that much. He's always shooting arrows. Not that it's bad or anything but swords are better. He also is very quick.

:lsduel::duel:

Archived