Home

The Poking Destruction Game thing!

ZBomber

All right! Another Gaming Thread. :D I believe they are allowed. Anyway, I ask you a question. When a 7th person answers the question, they make up there own. lets Begin:

OK, lets pretend your stuck on an Island, and you can only bring 1 kind of candy. What would it be?

*Edit* Don't bother spamming, because you won't egt posts or points* ;)

Originally posted by SPY_jmr1

spam.

ok, NEW RULE!!!

you have to EXPLAIN WHY you need your item....

this makes you THINK, and not make ONE WORD POSTS!

to this end, any more one word posts are eliagble for yoinkage....

ok?!

GOOD!

Sorry. OK, hes right. :(

Crunch Bars - There my favorite candy bar, and the best company in the World makes them, Nestle. :D

Originally posted by Dark Warrior

When I was smaller I always watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Donatello was the best. That show still has a special place in my heart. :)

I forgot about TMNT:eek: . that was the best show:D raphael and leonardo were my favorites.:)

I can't remember the exact name, but it had a ship called the Argonaut, a space cartoon, but the ship was like an old WW2 warship in space, with some kick @ss weapon that came out of the middle of the bow of the ship....

A kind of cartoon star trek thing..

(Kind of early to mid '80's it was)

I could go on for ages, but I always got up before school for this one. By the time I was a little older - The Goodies..

That makes me No 7.....

BTW - Not close Tyr!!

One object that you don't think you could live without?

Originally posted by BCanr2d2

I can't remember the exact name, but it had a ship called the Argonaut, a space cartoon, but the ship was like an old WW2 warship in space, with some kick @ss weapon that came out of the middle of the bow of the ship....

A kind of cartoon star trek thing..

Treasure plantet is the omlu one that has those weapons and such..I think...

Archived