Home

Question for y'all

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O.o

I find this topic extremely ironic, considering an odd conversation I had earlier today with Wasslara...

On topic - no. I don't think you're Mister Grumpty. That's Ike. ;) I know you have a great sense of humor. Most everyone who's around long enough figures that out (apparently after getting the wrong impression at first tho ;))

I was sorta wondering what brought this on, too when I saw mention of a thread in the Swamp. :p;)

lmao Cracken :D

Ikhnaton

Niner, you are still the apprentice. I am the master.

In...grumpiness? :D;)

*runs*

Within Aresen, there is a fine line between fun insanity and SPAM insanity. You just take your modding responsibilities seriously and at times point out when some of us are getting out of line.

There are times some people get outta hand, and should be pistolwhipped.

What are we talking about again?

and I was wondering, who are they getting the lap dance from?

*looks in peoples sigs...*

first no one has any pictures in their sigs.

second, Im gonna take your comment very offencively becuase you can't tell the definately can't tell thats a chibi anime pic. Not only that It's a chibi anime pic of Sephiroth, ya fool. If ya seen the whole pic ya wouldn't of said it...

finally, you made a reference to saying that I was keeping some sort of secret, that in your words, sounds like Im a homosexual. Okay Im my book thats a no no, and I consider that a flame. please dont do such again...

Originally posted by Ikhnaton

Boy, i tell ya. that Redwing. Sharp as a tack. Nothing gets by that guy.

Ya, I know, I'm the greatest :D

@Scar: We don't give a crap if you're one of those people who go paranoidly seeing accusations of homosexuality everywhere, honestly :p and seeing as how GUNNER's a supermoderator, well...

...I guess what I'm trying to say is...*takes out a bazooka* hand over that sanity or you're...going to be a vague approximation of dead :D

:p

Originally posted by Scarface2k2

*looks in peoples sigs...*

first no one has any pictures in their sigs.

second, Im gonna take your comment very offencively becuase you can't tell the definately can't tell thats a chibi anime pic. Not only that It's a chibi anime pic of Sephiroth, ya fool. If ya seen the whole pic ya wouldn't of said it...

finally, you made a reference to saying that I was keeping some sort of secret, that in your words, sounds like Im a homosexual. Okay Im my book thats a no no, and I consider that a flame. please dont do such again...

Dude, that's the GUNDog. You don't say stuff like that to him. He was just pokin' a little fun at ya, like I do from time to time. No need to get all hussy-fussy about it.

Respect your elders.

Archived