Home

Question for y'all

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell I don't know.....your posts can be quite funny at times when you're griping at people. :)

I just think you are one who is not afraid to show how he feels to others...and that's ok by me.

I can see where people might get the wrong impression of you......it's that supermod thing you do - it's your job enforce the rules.

What the?

My opinion actually got to the legendary Rogue Nine?

:p

Well,you are sorta grumpy. It isnt that you dont do a good job or anything. It's just that you want this board to be the old lucasforum. You see it get a little more...spammy(well alot,actually:P). So you do your supermod thing and it does get annoying. But I know it's your job and ****.

The thing I said in the swamp was mainly because of the insult you said to me in the "Credit System" thread. That kinda threw me over the edge.

It just seems you are grumpy and dont really give people a chance...

Although that's proboly better than being gullible like me.

:p

wow... i didnt expect this from the Rogue Nine i knew :p

well.... i know you for a while now (on the forums) and i know you are extremely funny with just a few words. but at the beginning you seemed ... well.... yeah.., grumpy...

i remembered i called you grumpy smurf once :D

but now that i know you for over a year... i know you arent like that at all :D

just my thought about it

Posted by Leemu Taos

Hell I don't know.....your posts can be quite funny at times when you're griping at people. :)

I just think you are one who is not afraid to show how he feels to others...and that's ok by me.

What he said. :)

I used to think you were a as grumpy as Ike, but then over time I saw that wasn't really the case... And when Ike showed his ability to be insane - even for a single post - I knew all was well with the forums :D:p:D

Posted by Lynk

Niner must be having a mid-mod life crisis :lol:

:lol: :lol:

You're cruel, Lynk :D

well, i dont know u very well, so if im saying crap, just throw a brick at me.

i have seen a few of your posts, and i dont think your job has anything to do with it. u just have a very ironic sence of humor (which happens to b of my liking)

for instance, in that topic "look whos found his way into aresen" or something, u posted "not another one" and we know it was a joke, but some ppl might understand that as being grumpy. not most of us, i can assure u that.

*niner approaches me with a brick*

[covering face with bare hands] NOT IN THE FACE, NOT IN THE FACE!!!!!!

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

Haven't started a new thread in a looooong while...ugh. Lessee if I remember how to do this.

Okay. I'm going to be self-centered and vain for this thread. My question is: Am I really grumpy? Am I really as bad as you all make me out to be? Answer truthfully.

Niner, you can be my wingman any time... You earned my respect during the whole pink chick thing. :p

Archived