Home

What Do You think They look Like?

Bob Gnarly

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Nah STTCT, I picture you as a VERY pregnant(at about 7 months now?) So-Cal Valley girl. Blonde hair, blue eyes, shorts and a tank top, with a back pack and pink rollerblades:D And of course a pink helmet to go with it:p

Don't hurt me

P.S. You two decide on a name yet?:p

I've seen pics of quite a few of you, and I don't really have any mental pictures of what the rest of you look like... :(

I don't even want to think about what Rhett looks like :eek:

Although I think I've seen a pic of him once before somewhere... O.o;

Posted by STTCT

well i hope nobody pictures me as a hampster.... :mad:

*guilty*

Please don't kill me :animelol:

*runs*

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :eek:

*runs and hides behind Rhett*

Rhett! Stop her! ...Whaddya mean, 'how?' ?! She's pregnant, isn't she? Exactly - cravings! ...Now if we could just find some taramasalata and chalk to distract her... O.o

j/k :D

*still keeps Rhett between himself and STTCT just in case*

Originally posted by kstar__2

i wonder if darky still has my dead pic.....

*sees strange faces*

heh, i lost it, maybe he still has it!:p

I sure do;)Bidding starts at £100 guys:Dlol

Elessar, I think you look like a mixture of Gandalf, Legolas and Frodo...if you don't like that description...stop changing your av and sig pic!;)

Originally posted by Darklighter

I sure do;)Bidding starts at £100 guys:Dlol

Elessar, I think you look like a mixture of Gandalf, Legolas and Frodo...if you don't like that description...stop changing your av and sig pic!;)

From that logic, you look like the guy from FFX and I am a stormie always blasting my blaster, hence the orange glow on my armor... :p

*** And before any one drags me into this sick, twisted game, I'll spoil it for you all. The pic is just over a year old of me watching PotA-2001. God, what a baaaad movie... :p

site1005.jpg

• 1 month later...

Agen_Terminator= I see him as a specific one of my friends, spiked hair and demonic/Hawaiian shirts :D (if you are confused by that it's 'cause he once drew a face on a spoon, taped it inside one of our friends lockers and said it was after him :D)

InsaneSith= The guy above me (although I wouldn't've have envisioned him with that haircut :p:D)

Jeez, it's hard to try and think about what people look like. :indif:

Archived