Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok i donated to Tupac,Sofa King,and Kbell :)

Keep on donating.

I think matt is having a good day. I mean he is giving everyone points:) . Thanks alot matt. Now i can never worry about not having enough points to donate:) . I guess this makes matt the person who has donated the most through the FTF:D

Originally posted by TheCheat

wow that is an interesting signature father torque

probably should change that

What the. TheCHeat and everyone. I didnt make that sig. The same thing happened to me at another forum. Something weird happened at the place where i host images. I mean. I used the link that Dark Moon gave me when he made my sig. And somehow it changed from Father Torque sig to a vulgar one.

Originally posted by TheCheat

i know what u mean, the same thing happened to me, is it http://www.linuxsupportdesk.net/pichost/ because thats where i had my signature hosted and it kept getting changed so i got it hosted by somebody

Ya i hosted it there. Stupid place, ill have to host it somewhere else. BTW is it still there. Cause i deleted it from my sig

Would anyone be kind enough to donate some points to me? Im trying to save enough for a name change, custom rank and sig pic. All help would be greatly appreciated. Not only that im willing to pay back to those whom gave points to me.

Originally posted by UsetheFORX

Would anyone be kind enough to donate some points to me? Im trying to save enough for a name change, custom rank and sig pic. All help would be greatly appreciated. Not only that im willing to pay back to those whom gave points to me.

Sure man, have 1000 points:)

Me again...

I don't mean to be greedy or anything but can I have just enough to get me to change my name and a custom rank? I fear this is my only time i'll be able to use the store which is why im here. If not then I can understand.

PS Where do I go to put up my sig image?

Archived