Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

I'll join, because like I said in the 70 earned credits to giveaway thread, I am just looking to get a glowing username, and once I achieve that goal, I will donate all earned points to the Foundation.

But right now, the Help Andy867 Get A Glowing Name Fund has 215 Points, with 85 more points to go, you too can help out our organization which will then benefit the Father Torque Foundation:)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Flanders

This crap about credits is starting to piss me off.

Hey Flanders if you dont like this foundation you can go be greedy in your corner go on come on now shoo shooo j/k

Thats fine if you dont like this points thing i understand. hey if its just the points why not donate them. I might need some considering that i have donated 259 points i need to start getting more points because 20 point donations arent better than 300 point donations. Also i would appreciate donations since i have to accomplish my goal of a glowy name and cheers theme in backround.

Sometimes you wanna go where everyone knows your name.:D

Originally posted by Darth Yoda™

What the hell is wrong with George Bush...damn, I don't mean to take it serious but it pisses me off when people talk crap about him. He is a great president and the only reason ppl talk about him is because they believe all the crap the media says about him. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I agree

First buy- Music for Profile

Second buy- Orange Name

But those must wait becuase the community needs points when we start?

Would somebody start a "Help Darth Yoda™ regain his right to shop at the store foundation"? I was unfairly banned from the store and then my glow name was taken away only because my dumbass clan member ShinJedi thought it would be a good idea to approve all my posts so that he could later donate them to himself. Unfortunately a certain Mod (Yes I am targeting you Matt windu!:mad: ) doesn't believe me and doesn't care that I had nothing to do with it. I think its extremely unfair.:(

**edit** By the way, remember that I wanted to donate all my credits to this foundation? Well, being banned from the store means I can't donate....so please help me so I can help you.

As soon as I get an signature image, I'll donate all my earned points to the foundation. I've got about 50 points so far... so I only need another... 850. *sigh*

Now for the shameless plug. :D

Help Aru-Wen get a signature image. This poor boy cannot afford medical care or a decent education, but with your help, none of that matters because you can get him a signature image. Give what you can - 100% of donations go directly to him... we've cut out the middle man so that more of your points go where they're needed... to this poor, poor boy. poor%20children.jpg

/End shameless plug

That reminds me of one of those commercial ads. A guy was talking and he had a little girl holding his hand. He said that the little girl had no shoes. He is walking with shoes. Yet he makes her walk in the rocks. One word............

CRUELTY

I too am saving up for an image sig and it is now complete. Donate me some credits, and I will save up my credits to purchase that and maybe a hotel (I dunno why, might come in handy later in this Forum).

I will then donate the rest away. I didn't hear any midi in your profile, so I have abandoned my wish to have one.

*** I might give them to Aru, just because that is the third time I've seen him talking about he needs 850 more...

Originally posted by CaptainRAVE

^Thats why Aru-Wen spent their credits on a glowy name :rolleyes:

What, I can't have both? :p

I'm not begging... I was only trying to be funny, which is why I included the picture in my last post. It's posted here, so it's the last you'll hear of me saying something about it.

Sheesh, some people are so sensitive...

Originally posted by Aru-Wen

I'm not begging... I was only trying to be funny, which is why I included the picture in my last post. It's posted here, so it's the last you'll hear of me saying something about it.

I am not impling that. I just remember seeing you mention this before and that is why I will give credits to you. (Or Father Torque)

Originally posted by Katarn07

I am not impling that. I just remember seeing you mention this before and that is why I will give credits to you. (Or Father Torque)

I was responding to Rave, not to you. Sorry for the confusion. I appreciate that you want to give me credits, though. :D

Originally posted by Aru-Wen

Im not being sensitive...I just assumed that if you were saving for such an important cause you wouldnt have spent your credits on a stupid glowy name.

Originally posted by CaptainRAVE

Im not being sensitive...I just assumed that if you were saving for such an important cause you wouldnt have spent your credits on a stupid glowy name.

Hey now, there's no need to insult me (or my glowy name). I'm saving for the signature image now, because I have already achieved my goal of saving for the glowing name. It's not an important cause... I was making a joke... i'm sorry if you misunderstood it.

Archived