Home

Happy Birthday Havoc Stryphe!

Woah! Havoc! Old buddy old pal! Happy Birthday! This cought me and my buddies totally off gaurd!

Since it's your birthday you can have one of my slaves elves. Have a banning stick too.

One of my other workers even brought you some Flowers. Yoda brought something to but he won't give it up now. :disaprove

Since you're the birthday boy I insist that you sit back, relax and don't do anything that I would do.

Now it's time for a forum party! There will be dancing and everything else too! Tell him Rhett sent ya. He'll hook ya up. ;) Of course, there will be some rules for this party.

Wow, great gifts! Hmmm, where to start?

*Takes new banning stick and beats Yoda for Mr. Snugglepuff. Then sends new flowers to poor kid in hospital after the kid eletrecuted himself doing what Rhett taught him. Then takes the new elf down to slave quarters game room and shows him how to sew Kathy Giffords newest fashion line have a good time.*

Thanks Rhett! :D

Happy Birthday man. Have a good day man. So what are you going to do for your 25th Birthday man?

Gonna go out and have a few drinks or you going to celebrate with your wife?

What ever you do man have fun and you know what you are going to get later tonight. :naughty:

:lsduel::duel:

geez, another birthday....and after I've used all of my excitment up on STTCT annoucement thread...well, here goes..

HAPPY BIRFDAY....dang, almost got it...oh well, close enough...

hmmm, hmm hmm...

lalalala...

why are you still scrolling?

there's nothing else...

j/k, have a cool uh...end of the day...don't do anything Rhett would and don't do anything I wouldn't do....uh, so pretty much just sit real still and everything should be fine. :D

happy birthday! i hope it's very special and memorable and great and happy and...

wait, you mean i'm late? his birthday's come and gone?! well, happy b-day anyway. no voice in my heads gonna tell me what to do. (i'm in one of those moods :rolleyes: ) :D

Archived