Home

†he An|mª†r|x!

leXX

i watched that video the day it came out, and again today. i have to say, they did a good job of portraying how the general population would react to such a 'threat'. i was feeling sorry for the machines(yes, im a geek, and proud of it :D ), but, i supose that first machine means that they did strike first. i also like the 'archive' feel to the opening and closing. that was pretty smart of them to do, since the matrix timeline we know is hundreds of years after that. all in all, that was probably the best short film ive ever seen. if this were a poll(hint hint to whoever likes making polls), i'd give it a 10. :cool:

I saw a trailer of the Animatrix, and I had to admit, the 3D sequences looked superb, but the anime bits looked utterly unrelated to the Matrix.

Still, the 3D stuff r0xx0rs. I didn't know it was already out, though! I better find those videos!

BTW leXX is that the real Niobe (as in the one who's really acted by a person) or the Niobe from the "Enter the Matrix" game in your sig pic? Its hard to tell cause the graphics in "Enter the Matrix" look so damn good! :D

Originally posted by Lunatic Jedi

I saw a trailer of the Animatrix, and I had to admit, the 3D sequences looked superb, but the anime bits looked utterly unrelated to the Matrix.

Still, the 3D stuff r0xx0rs. I didn't know it was already out, though! I better find those videos!

the anime tells the story of how the machines began there rise to power. and why they attacked the humans.

Originally posted by Lunatic Jedi

BTW leXX is that the real Niobe (as in the one who's really acted by a person) or the Niobe from the "Enter the Matrix" game in your sig pic? Its hard to tell cause the graphics in "Enter the Matrix" look so damn good! :D

hehe, yeah it's hard to tell isn't it. The ones in my sigpic are from the game. Click on it and it takes you to the official Enter the Matrix site. ;)

Well it looks like I already got my answer that I posted in the Matrix thread.

I just watched The Second Renaissance yesterday and it looked sweet. I really don't like Animi but I have to say that this looks awesome.

The thing that sucks is that I watched at another place and I don't have it on my HD. :(

:lsduel::duel:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wondering if any other UK'ans watched Final Flight of the Osiris on Channel 5 tonight. It was absolutely incredible:DThe movement of the characters were so lifelike it was unreal ^^; Good introduction to the second film (which I have not seen yet =P).

Originally posted by Darklighter

Just wondering if any other UK'ans watched Final Flight of the Osiris on Channel 5 tonight.

****ing brits.

The least you could do is send it taped to your neighboring Scandinavian rednecks.

I suppose they're doing a midnight showing of ROTK on BBC tomorrow night as well, aye?

Yep, I saw it and taped it. It was a shock to me too Darky! I saw Matrix was coming on and I thought 'great, I'll watch it to get me in the mood for Reloaded before I see it', and then during an advert it advertised FFOTO after it, followed by the special on the making of Reloaded. Well, I couldn't get the tape in the video player fast enough! :D

Very sexaay I must say. Great CGI.

I wish I didn't watch the special after it though, because it showed a hell of a lot of Reloaded that I hadn't seen before. Now I'm waaaay over spoiled. Still, I can't wait till tonight, the antisipation is killing me now.

Well, i'm getting the DVD free, when I pre-ordered it at EB (from the store not the site) I get the strategy guide an dthe ANimatrix DVD free, I buy it, then i send a cupon by mail and they give me my money back.

SPOILERS, TURN BACK AND DON'T HIGHLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Is the kid from Kid Story the kid that chases Neo around in TMR?

Archived