Home

Make me a new logo, win big cash prizes

Benny

2.jpg1.jpg

Look at them, ugly as a very ugly thing. You could almost believe they'd been knocked up in 5 minutes in psp.

Anyway, design me a new logo, perhaps keeping the screwdriver theme (perhaps not, do what you want with the logo) and you shall be richly rewarded with my undying gratitude erm...points.

Yes, you can have them all because I sure as hell dont want em. 178 at the time of writing.

I was thinking on the train home 'what can I offer people that I dont really want, is fairly crappy but that some people love?' The answer was obvious.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And just to make this even more irresistible, I’m going to give the full version of Grom (worth over thirty quid or so) to the best one! Providing it’s better than the already existing captions of course. What’s Grom I hear you cry? Well:

"Grom is a truly epic game by developers Rebelmind that will provide players with loads of pure adventure, a slice of humour, and a touch of mystery to arouse the imagination. It's an aadventure game combining an in depth storyline and tactical real-time combat. It’s easy to get into and combines a powerful interface with a blockbuster movie feeling."

But is it any good?

WWHS gave it 4/5!

PC Gamester gave it 81%!

The answer is yes! So you could win that too. Get logo designing, pronto.

Gabez's offer of that Grom thing almost made me put in an entry myself.

Then I thought, nah.

I'll offer my points to the winner as well, however many of the damn things I have.

(EDIT: 61! How can you resist?!)

Incidentally, this thread has caused me to click on so many "new window" image links that scrollbars have appeared on my Windows taskbar for the first time ever - well, without me deliberately opening billions of things, that is.

Here's my ridiculous first attempt. Its main faults are that it has nothing to do with LEC or being a tool/utility program, both of which should negate it from the race. Its main strong point is that it is shiny, and looks sorta like an old movie or cereal title.

qandelogo1.gif

Archived