• Created
  • Last Reply

Ok then, so far the frontrunners are:

Queztone

Jake

Murta

Thrik

Thunderpeel

I'll leave it about a week for other entries/refinements or whatever then choose a winner and produce a final logo. Also dont forget the icon everyone. The current one is 32x32 256 colours but as you know they come in 16x16 and 48x48 varieties too so mess with as you wish.

I looked at LucasArts' website before nabbing the logo, and I did find this quote in their About Us section:

The Gold Guy should never be used independently as a logo. It may be incorporated as a separate element for design purposes only. The Gold Guy's pose and appearance should not be altered.

Which was directly below an actual psd (basically the source file) for the logo.

All I did was take him seperately and incorporate him into a design. I did not change anything, except for his angle. I seriously doubt LucasArts will cry anyway, especially since Scumm Revisited has used (and edited) it.

If you're *that* upset I could put something else there. :p

Thrik wins. Not only is at an excellent idea of how to 'do up' the scene, but the photoshopping skills are also somewhat mad. Maybe the

The icon might be a problem though :/

Also, is it just me, or does Lucastones second one appear to be moving?

lecqae2.jpg

*desperate attempt to save L logo*

quick3.png

i like Thrik's too. For the start up screen its perfect. With the lettering i put there, I think it looks a bit more professional.

The icon could then still be think L logo *wink* *wink*

Archived