Home

My Florida Road Trip - THE DIARY!

Eets

Hey folks! I'm back from the hairy nether-regions that are otherwise known as Florida.

It is currently 1:31 AM and I am still on a Mountain Dew buzz.

Here's a diary of my road trip. I'll be omitting the trip down to florida and my time spent in florida because, well, I really don't remember much of it. :D

Monday, February 2-something, 2003

9 AM: Ahh, another beautiful Florida morning. I sincerely enjoy waking up each day to fifteen mosquito bites all over my freakin body. :mad:

10 AM: Hmm, getting kind of hot. But I will survive. Ohhh yeah I'll suhviiivve...*sings*...

10:02 AM: Hey, this "loading of the vehicle" isn't all that bad!

10:03 AM: Okay, I'm sick of this. I hate loading this frigging van. What the hell did my sister put in this bag anyway, a corpse? It sure smells like it..

11:00 AM: I'm on the road! Yippeeee!

12:00 PM: Okay, I'm bored. Maybe I'll.. sleep or something..

*blur*

2:00 PM: Yay! We're stopping at a buffet for lunch/dinner! God I'm hungry...

2:05 PM: *walks up to the buffet table* *looks behind him into the private conference room and notices 50-100 beautiful, teenage girls* Whoah! A smorgasboard of women! I'll bite! Wait a minute.. what kind of buffet is this?!

*blur*

8:00 PM: Ahhh, wonderful hotel room! How I've missed thee! Well, I'd better get to unloading the van!

8:15 PM: Jebus Cripes, what the hell did she put in this bag!?

9:00 PM: Hmm.. bored.. let's see what's on TV. Gah! Father and Sister hogging TV! @#$%ers. I'll get on teh computer!

9:15 PM: Ahhh, dear, sweet lucasforums... (sees LF header)

9:30 PM: Yes... Lucasforums.. annnnny day now....

9:40 PM: FRIGGING DIALUP!!!! :mad:

Day 2

12:00 PM: Ahh, sleep is good. Time to go eat!

4:00 PM: On the road again! Woo! I hate loading this damned van!! What the hell did she put in that bag!?

6:00 PM: Must.. Pee.. (By this time I am crossing my legs harder than a gay real estate agent) WTF! TRAFFIC!? NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

6:15 PM: *tinkles in empty mcdonalds cup* DAMN THOSE HIGHWAY ACCIDENTS!! :mad:

6:16 PM: What?! Traffic's going faster?! We're stopping at a gas station with luxurious restrooms and $.75 condoms?! GAH!!

6:32 PM: Mmm.. Mountain Dew and a Slim Jim.. Thank you god!

7:53 PM: Mountain Dew almost gone. Heheh, my dad hates mountain dew. *hands his dad his opened mountain dew bottle when he asked for his grape juice*

7:53:31 PM: *laughs his ass off as his dad sputters mountain dew all over the windshield*

7:54 PM: *is cleaning windshield and nursing bruised arm* Damn this stuff gets sticky fast...

9:35 PM: Wooooooo!!!! MOUNTAIN DEW BUZZ!!!! *jams out to phil collins*

9:36 PM: *realizes he hates phil collins and slaps himself for jamming out to it*

9:54 PM: *rubs chin* hmm... must shave chinchilla growing on chin. heh.. chin... chilla.. chin chilla.. hehheh heh heheheh.. chinchilla.. hehehehehehhehehehe

10:25 PM: Did that car just wink at me? :eek:

10:43 PM: Son of a! Dad just turned off radio. Said something about my saying the F word three times during song. Must stop downloading uncensored songs from kazaa.

11:36 PM: Note to self: Drink Mountain Dew before making love to energetic supermodel.

12:00 AM: Home at last!! Must unload the van AGAIN!

12:15 AM: GOOD LORD, WHAT THE **** DID SHE PUT IN THIS ****ING BAG!?!?!?!?

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Eets

6:15 PM: *tinkles in empty mcdonalds cup* DAMN THOSE HIGHWAY ACCIDENTS!! :mad:

You're... You're joking right? :indif:

*points*

HA! HA! HA! You shoulda handed your dad that cup. :D Now I must come up with new nicknames for you. How's, "The Tinkler" sound? Or maybe, "Wiz Kid"? Oh, I know! McPee-Cup Boy! It's long and doesn't rhyme but people will get it.

Anyways, it's good to have you back. :rhett:

Said bt Eets

9 AM: Ahh, another beautiful Florida morning. I sincerely enjoy waking up each day to fifteen mosquito bites all over my freakin body.

yea, well, we don't like no tourists. they keep people like you away from our state!

j/k :D

They don't bother us. Just the tourists.

Originally posted by Eets

11:36 PM: Note to self: Drink Mountain Dew before making love to energetic supermodel.

12:00 PM: Home at last!! Must unload the van AGAIN!

You went at it for a whole 12 hours. Damn. You must have the stamina of a horse. Good job.

:D

Note: I could have said something a lot worse about this comment, but I decided to be nice.

:cool:

Originally posted by Dagobahn Eagle

Oh my god....

The thing that cracks me up is the fact that your sis was watching you :D. How old is she anyways? Did she get... hot-breathed:D?

Gah, you're gross! :mad:

She's like 10 years older than me and she wasn't watching anyway :indif:

This whole thread makes me laugh, #1 cause it was writen under the influence of caffeine, and #2 because of everyone's dissection of it. :D

hmmmmm, possible nicknames:

McPee-Cup Boy

Wee-Man

Wiz Kid

I like McPee-Cup Boy myself. Kinda rolls off the tongue. :D

Archived