Home

My Florida Road Trip - THE DIARY!

Eets

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

Eets-y Boy, you knew full well that we would razz and jazz you for ever and ever should you let us know about this. Being the simple fool you are, you did. Thus, you must accept the consequences of your actions.

All in the name of good entertainment. :D

Yes well, It had to be done.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm...maybe we should start a vote to give Eets an offical nickname. :) I vote for McPee-Cup boy

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

I think Floridians train their insects to attack outsiders. :eek

OH NO!!! He's onto us...he must be eliminated, Phreak. Get your blaster rifle...we're going Rhett hunting. :D;)

BTW- I don't mind tourist coming to visit here in Florida. They spend there money here. Tourism is Florida's biggest industry. Tourism keeps the Florida economy going.

Originally posted by Eets

2:05 PM: *walks up to the buffet table* *looks behind him into the private conference room and notices 50-100 beautiful, teenage girls* Whoah! A smorgasboard of women! I'll bite! Wait a minute.. what kind of buffet is this?!

*blur*

8:00 PM: Ahhh, wonderful hotel room! How I've missed thee! Well, I'd better get to unloading the van!

Ok, I'm pissed. 50-100 beautiful teenage girls then the next thing we see is you unloading a van!!! Get more detailed!!! Was this a cheerleading convention(I hope so:) I ran into one of those this summer. The doctor had to remove the smile from my face.) I love it when you go to a hotel and there's dozens of hot girls there.:sigh:

Details! Details!

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

"I'll get the X-Wing, and fly cover while you go ground."

Ya, but sometimes the tourism get really bad. Plus, I live in Jax, and most of the Tourism passes by there to get to Orlando or somewhere else. At least we're taking the suckers' money right? :D

"I'll also release the mosquitos. I've programmed them so they will seek out Rhett."

I live in Clearwater, and we always have tourists. Especially during spring break. Don't even try to go to the beach during spring break. It would take me 45 minutes - 1 hour to get to the beach instead of the usual 15 minutes.

Originally posted by Hannibal

Ok, I'm pissed. 50-100 beautiful teenage girls then the next thing we see is you unloading a van!!! Get more detailed!!! Was this a cheerleading convention(I hope so:) I ran into one of those this summer. The doctor had to remove the smile from my face.) I love it when you go to a hotel and there's dozens of hot girls there.:sigh:

Details! Details!

Pfft! This is me we're talking about!

Alls I did was eat my food and keep a watchful eye towards the buffet table! ^_^

Originally posted by Hannibal

Details! Details!

He probably doesn't want to admit that he got hit 50-100+ times by the girls. Or that they ran away shrieking....

You really should have given your dad that cup to drink.

Originally posted by JEDI_MASTA

lol who cares if he pees in the cup or not... uv done it at the doctors office ;)

Ok, everyone anything you do in the doctors office you can now do everywhere else.

So walk up to a guy on the street turn your heads and cough. Girls....umm...I won't even go there. :D

u guys are silly. u guys are also lucky. girls don't have an option of peeing in a cup on a long trip!! Have you guys seen the movie...crap whats its name........... where the little girl has to go but they are trying to reach a place in time to collect some cash so the dad makes her hang her butt out the window??? I forget the name of that movie.

Anyways...sounds like an interesting trip eets. ;)

Hey STTCT, remember that girls are "allowed to" speed if they really have got to go (I know some people who have been stopped for speeding and got away with it when they said they were busting), and you are also "allowed to" use the boys' bathroom in an emergency (my god, I can picture a guy running into a girls' bathroom, but the other way is pretty aceepted actually).

Now, I'm not saying that girls are not inferior...:Djust playing

Originally posted by Eets

Must unload the van AGAIN!

I just found myself another euphanism for masturbation! This one beats even "Flog the dolphin", and comes pretty close to my favorite, "Doin' laundry"...

Ok, I'm adding "Vacating the bus." to my list as well, in honor of Rhett...

However, you can only vacate the bus at predetermined locations, "bus stops" if you will, like schools, malls, and important downtown locations, as well as several optional roadside points.

You can unload a van anywhere... Your house, your garage, your friend's house, your girlfriend's house, another country, a campground, Customs (though I'm sure the border guards might mind), or even into a loading bay... :p

Archived