Home

Your favorite cleaning music?

Sherack Nhar

What is your preferred music genre when cleaning your room? It could be punk, orchestral, metal, whatever you want.

Mine is techno... the repetitive beat gets me in the right mindset to dust off those bookshelves! Although I tried the Gladiator Battle Theme for today's cleaning, and it worked pretty well too ^_^

Yeah, I listen to Gladiator themes, Shawshank Redemption themes and Road to Perdition themes. Helps me clean in a rhythm these themes :D

Although, I once tried "We are the Pirates who don't do anything" which was recommended to me by Young David's sig and I found that I was cleaning at exceptional speeds :eek:

Clean my room? Why would i do that? You know, there is a reason women were put on this earth. ;) j/k

My room never really needs cleaning because all the clothes I wear are laid out in front of dresser for easy access, my bed remains unmaid in between sleepings (why bother making it up?) unless my mom takes it upon herself to do it for unknown reasons, and other than sleep and get changed i do absolutely nothing in my room, so it never needs to be cleaned, therefore I never listen to music while cleaning it, and thus i hold no opinion on which music i perfer.

(now there is a sentence. :D)

Cleaning? Pah! That is slave work!

Now I do have typing music (have to find something to sooth the intense frustration of writing a large essay over toenails or some such rot). The entire soundtrack of Europa Universalis II (which I just found in the music directory and copied to My Music) is what I use. Plus Fergie's little bit o' Mojo that includes such hits as That's Amore, Blazing Saddles Theme, Crazy Train, Sweet Child of Mine, Tribute and others (in other words, just whatever I could get my hands on).

Archived