Home

Hi there...

digl

Hello everybody, first of all I want to apologize for disappearing, I said I wouldn't visit too much, but what happened was that I disappeared for a long time, and I had work to do here at the forums and at the modecentral, sorry everybody.

What happened was that I stopped playing jk2 and pc games, not sure yet why I did such stupid thing ;) maybe lack of time in the beginning, and then I lost the habit.

But here I am. Today I reinstalled the game and entered a local server (here in Chile), posted at local forums about my return to the 'scene', and, weird coincidence, while I posted there someone from this forums to whom I hadnt talked in months contacted me through messenger.

next thing I did was visiting jediknightii.net, and guess what I found, JK3, whoa! I remember when we were at owk.net, and jk2 was announced, I followed the news to the minute (oldies know I did, who got the news posted first always? ;))

I'll try to stick around again, probably not as much as I did back on the days, but I don't want to disappear again I hope

I'ts good to be back :D

digl!!!!

OMG...HEY EVERYONE...it's DIGL! *waves like a maniac*

How the heck are you doing? I thought you'd dropped off the side of the planet!

I mean...you went AWOL longer than me! :eek:

It's good to see another OWKer return to the fold...and just in time. :D

And yeah...I remember the anti-batsaber league. :D

Here...remember these...

jedimedal2.gif

The good ole 100% authentic chocolate Jedi Medallion. Have one on me. :)

:eek:

DIGL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by digl

:lol:

I just saw my signature, I didnt remember it

I wonder how many remember the ABSL

WELCOME BACK!!!!!! :D :D

I thought you'd gone for good! :(

Glad to see you back!! :D

Posted by digl

hehe

wacky was one of the first ones, I think he was a co-founder too (sorry about my memory ;))

Correct :D

We'll have to revive the ABSL or something similar for JK3 now, just to cause trouble... :D;)

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

unless Obi disagrees

And I do. :)

Anyway.....

That isn't Digl. It can't be. Digl is gone forever. I know he is.

WHO ARE YOU, AND WHY ARE YOU IMPERSINATING DIGL?????!!!!!!!

hey

thanks for the medallion, when I left there was no image of them!

Hello GP, long time I didn't see him ;)

thanks for the welcomes, sure I remember all of you :D

to the new ones who had seen my name, what happened was that I was a mod around the time the game was released, some months after that I gradually stopped playing and coming here, and two or three times that I came to post that I resigned my mod post(because I was not visiting the forums) I had trouble with the forum and coudln't post, then I just forgot about it

I'm not sure when was the last time I posted, because search is still disabled :(

How long has been this weird point system working?

Hey Digl. You probally won't remember me since I was a major n00b when you were here so yah. I vaguely remember you so yah.

I understand about you not posting and forgetting about the place. I was starting down that path but I am slowly recovering and posting on a daily basis now.

Welcome back man and I think the point system has been here since late December I think.

:lsduel::duel:

Archived