Home

So, think you're smart? Now try this. * Put your mind to it.

leXX

By all means quit if you like. You certainly don't have to take part if you don't want to, although I don't appreciate you calling my thread sh/t, especially seeing as you are a friend. **

Clue: I just said "bye".

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So close. They nearly have it. But no. All they can do is wave a hand in front of the mirror.

Don't you see? It's not the mirror that moves - it's your hand! Move it again, and there it goes. You pretend. Reflection is not reality. See yourself. You are not part of the mirror.

The mirror does not change.

Break the mirror. Look behind the mirror.

I am looking at a broken mirror. Am I staring at it, or what's behind it? Is it what is, or an anchor around my eyes?

Originally posted by leXX

By all means quit if you like. You certainly don't have to take part if you don't want to, although I don't appreciate you calling my thread sh/t, especially seeing as you are a friend. **

Clue: I just said "bye".

Teh Hell? When did I call your thread sh/t? when did this happen? I was trying to be funneh,

your not laughing though.........

*slinks off under a rock*

Anyways it was a quote from the movie Volunteers with John Candy and Tom Hanks, but guess you all didn't catch that.

*goes back to the nursing home*

Originally posted by kstar__2

c'jais scared me to death

*quiet smirk turns into slight giggle and escalates into full-blown, throat-bursting laughter*

Why?

Do you pretend to see what isn't? Have the courage the see that which shouldn't be. Shake the self back and take yourself back.

Rake at the chaos to see the mirror. Clutch to the madness to see the frame.

You see the hand as I hand it to you. You watch the waves as the Ocean stares back. You imitate the hand as you wave it.

The hand is the spiral that makes you dizzy as you stand on the curved mirror. Fall.

Okay, it is definitely a form of substitution, but a round about way, that much I can see.

If I were to type the following:

i. ** can right this way. there. **** I have cracked it. only. * way to tell - you need. ** tell me!

Would that be correct?

C'jais is evil.

Just because he can't get it doesn't mean he has a right to torment the rest of us.* If he really knew the code, he'd say something useful with it, rather than babbling.

Shouldn't expect anything other than that from him though, I suppose.

(j/k Jais =p)

Thanks for the welcome, leXX. Have any of the rest of you got it yet (barring Sivy)?*** So incredibly simple once you see it, really.

*** Something tells me we're going to be alone in our knowledge for a while... Fun we shall have, though. ***** Nothing better than talking in code...

Archived