Home

Use your really-really-really-old-avatar for a week... WEEK!

Hekx

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And here he is, ladies and gents, the infamous orange tinted trooper leading his troops of Dark Forces to kill Kyle Katarn!

Heh, I even added my first good sig. The one before it I had made in MS Paint. Font was crap...

Even changed my title to my favorite thing they yell at you as you run through the halls... :rolleyes:

Ahh, I love that game.

I'm already using my oldest avatar :p (Well, I've added to it but it's still in there :D)

The only time it's not been used was a brief period around Christmas last year - nobody can convince me to part with it :) Ever. :D

I was the first one to have an avatar with the JKII logo, and I'll be the last, too, dammit! :p:D

Originally posted by Reb Starblazer

This Qui-gon one was the first avatar I ever had, and also the first one I ever made. I made it way back when for the sunglasses revolution, which some of you probably weren't around for. :D

Well, I was certainly around for that revolution..*ahem*

*points to avatar*

Considering that my avatar is just an upgraded version of my first, and the fact that I dont have my first anymore, I'll just use this one..

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Have you all forgotten that it's the av/sig competition voting week starting tomorrow?:eek:

I'll join in, but once the competition has finished. My very first one was Tidus with shades. The sunglasses fad...ahh, good times, ya'll remember that?:)

edit - I see Reb's two steps ahead of me;)And I also remember that a certain Agen and Tyrion are still keeping the sunglasses revolution going...must be the longest running avatar fad known to man:D

Well i'm still using the same one as i always always did :D except i added sun glasses, i actually saved over the old one with the one with usnglasses, unless i do a quick clone stamp job to put it back to the way it used to but it really doesn't make a difference does it?

Originally posted by Reb Starblazer

This Qui-gon one was the first avatar I ever had, and also the first one I ever made. I made it way back when for the sunglasses revolution, which some of you probably weren't around for. :D

good god, some people these days, I tell ya's...

*beats Reb with a large Tyrion, for forgeting who did what when*

ANYWAY, i'm in... first one, eh? you got it!

maybe I dig up some early custom one's... like... The Poler... oh god... :D

EDIT: if it starts next week, thats good too.

*points to the ORIGINAL shades avatar, matroxified by LeXX, thankyouverymuch Our Lady Of The Moderationibles*

*has found another of his old avatars* :D

d4efc87d3db80030a474c.gif

this was also one of my favorites and made it with gif movie gear. same prog i used for all the other avs. but as i now dont have movie gear anymore, ill be having non-moving avs.

Archived