Home

This one time at band camp...

leXX

Originally posted by leXX

... I was on my way to a job interview and a car splashed me right where it's looks like I'd wet myself. I had to sit through the whole interview totally embarassed and I could tell the interviewer wanted to burst out laughing.

yeesh im sorry about that.

i once fell into a pool in december. the ice was afew inches deep, but i weigh about 190 so i fell right through the damn ice. instead of being smart by turning around, and climbing back up where i fell off i actuall swam all the way from the deep end to the shallow end breaking ice as i went and i froze my ass off.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heres another. me and my friend are constanly hyper when we are around eachother. and one time he accedently punched me in the nuts :eek: and after i recoverd i ran after him. he shut my front door and just as i was about to open it up to go after him he kicks the door and it hits me in the face and the door nob hits me in...well any way when he opend the door he saw me almost passed out on the floor because of the pain.

Originally posted by MydnightPsion

*trips Reborn*

He's jus got penis envy. Anyways, if I was on that bus I'd of shot back...with a stapler! BEWARE THE STAPLER!!

That has to be one of the funniest things that I have ever heard here at LF :rofl:

I would post some story's. I'll think of some and post them whenever I remember lol.

:lsduel::duel:

A few months ago I went swimming, I thought that this would be fun.. But when I got in the pool and then out of the pool, I noticed that my shorts are turning see-through, I ignore it and go back in the pool, 30 mins later I walk out of the pool -my whole class were there- and my shorts are COMPLETELY see-through.. Everyone was staring at me like they saw a ghost, I immediately ran to the changing rooms! But my bag with my clothes wasnt in the changing rooms it was out side! So I had to do sam fisher style, one person noticed me but i ran as soon as i can.. Luckily I got my clothes on and stuff! But everyone laughed when we got back at school because one of the idiots told the other classes! :mad:

Well, mine begins after spending about 27 hours on a plane to visit Europe for 6 weeks. My sister meets my friend and I at Heathrow, and we make our way to her house. Walk in, put my backpack upstairs, get changed out of the clothes I had on for two days and take off my shoes - BAD MOVE....

I then start to head down the stairs, which are fairly small compared to my size 11(Aussie) feet. My first foot hits the step and slides straight down. My butt slides down about two stairs, as I use one of my feet to stop me sliding all the way down the stairs. All I could think of at the time was how much it was like a cartoon, when they fall down the stairs and bounce off every one of them....

I blame the lack of sleep on the plane...

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

You know, you dont gotta make fun of someone cuz of a small package...

We feel sorry for you ET.

:D:p;)

Seriously, it's not like it's my fault, blame my parents, they gave me the small package genes. :p;)

And I dont think you or Reborn should even be talking.....you're what? 14? You've barely even HIT puberty yet. When you're 18 come talk to me ;)

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Seriously, it's not like it's my fault, blame my parents, they gave me the small package genes. :p;)

And I dont think you or Reborn should even be talking.....you're what? 14? You've barely even HIT puberty yet. When you're 18 come talk to me ;)

His is probably a half-incher(Yes,cocked and fully loaded) so he's just jealous.:D

I was at a waterpark when I was about 16. I was having alot of fun on the big waterslide, until these two really cute girls kept giggling at me near the pool. I was feeling all cool, until I figured out what they were giggling about...... I had lost the entire backside of my swimming trucks! That was one rough slide, and a hell of a horrible day.:eek:

to be honest it took quite some time to find one but anyway here goes.

one time when I was about 5 years old I was hanging around after church with some friends and older kids (it seemed like they were in their 20s back then but they were probably just teens) when one of the older kids pulls my pants down. now this was back in the day when I was "free breezing" (not waring any underpants) (man I can't believe I telling this:rolleyes: ). so there I am with my pants down around my ankles and everyone's (including some girls) looking at my boys:eek: . I ran and hid under a table:D

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Haha Groovy thats good haha. :D

And its tough. I have to tape it to my leg if I'm wearing pants and if I wearing shorts I have to wrap it around. :D

In other words... my package is 1 inch....

FROM THE GROUND!!! :D

WOOHOO :D

*runs*

who would have guess Reborn would be a tripod... with no legs...

*runs fast*

Some of you may remember this from the thread a while back.

I clicked on a link (I can't remember who posted it), which unknown to me lead to one of those scarey flash animation things, and my daughter came up to me to ask me something just as it was opening. All of a sudden the flash scarey face came on the screen and screamed and it scared the crap outta my daughter and made her cry. I'm so evil but I couldn't stop laughing, it was so funny. There's nothing funnier than seeing someone scared out their wits.

You're one evil mom...

J/K.. ;) My parents always crack up when my sisters get scared of crap...

I can't really recall any embarrassing moments right now, once I remember a good one i'll post it..

(I notice that your avatar shoots now, Lexx..hehe..

Recently a *friend* of mine really had to goto the bathroom. So we headed to the bathrooms, and *he* runs right into the nearest one.... which happened to be the girls bathroom...... but the sign was like in the worst place it could be so "he" couldn't see it as *he* ran in. *He* still went cuz *he* had to wiz really bad. When *he* came out, *he* realized the situation and just ran away very fast. *I* was laughing so hard.

*That was actually me......

I clicked on a link (I can't remember who posted it), which unknown to me lead to one of those scarey flash animation things, and my daughter came up to me to ask me something just as it was opening. All of a sudden the flash scarey face came on the screen and screamed and it scared the crap outta my daughter and made her cry. I'm so evil but I couldn't stop laughing, it was so funny. There's nothing funnier than seeing someone scared out their wits.

oh i remember that. it scared the liveing hell out of me.

i remember when you posted that.. Ahh that was scary but hilarious! :lol:

Archived