Home

:Spioler: !End of the matrix trilogy!

Fishflesh

Originally posted by NL_Ackbar

if read it in a famous dutch movie/dvd magazine

and thay seemd to be prety serios :(

Fair enough.

If that were true then I think the best location to show him getting up will when he is doing the Internet search on Morpheus only he returns no results this time.

Me too leXX. There are just so many rumor's going around at this time. Do you think that the Wachoski's would actually let that sort of information get out a week before Reloaded would come out?

They are keeping it very hush hush and they just wouldnt let any information, espicially that of the ending out.

I say it is a hoax or a just a bad source.

:lsduel::duel:

*SPOLIER WARNING*

Time magazine had a good article about the 2 new movies. They have some big spoilers in it so I didn't finish reading it cause I want it to be a surprize, but they did mention Neo wakeing up from a dream, but it wasn't the end of the movie. He just wakes up from a bad dream about someone getting shot.

Originally posted by Hannibal

I think a good ending would be the humans losing and Neo being put back into the Matrix only to think that he was just dreaming.

That would be ok. But just dreaming? I don't like that to much.

UNLESS he's the original ONE and is just dreaming the end of the war and realizes that he to go free the first people....hmmmmm.....

I think that'd be an unlikely ending, but it would be a testament to the power of the human imagination.

I'll wait till I see Revolutions before I make a judgement, but I just know that it'll be one of those endings that really make you sit and think.

no way

that would be the biggest anti-climax in history and would suck greatly

how many times did we see neo wake up in the first one? 3 was it, once at his computer, again after the club and then again after the bug is inserted.

i don't think it would make any sense if it ended that way

heres something i heard

trinity dies in revolutions

Originally posted by Praetorian

*SPOLIER WARNING*

Time magazine had a good article about the 2 new movies. They have some big spoilers in it so I didn't finish reading it cause I want it to be a surprize, but they did mention Neo wakeing up from a dream, but it wasn't the end of the movie. He just wakes up from a bad dream about someone getting shot.

I read that article. I couldn't believe they printed the spoilers they had in there. They gave a lot away.

They even spread some false rumors and a fake script to throw people off.

Their were 2 false scripts. But they weren't put out by the makers of the Matrix. They were fan created. Joel Silver said one of them was actually good. I read one, it was ok but you could tell it wasn't the actual movie.

Originally posted by NL_Ackbar

Neo just wakes up and all was a dream

sad :rolleyes: but its treu

i just hope thay do it in a nice way

*laughs*

sure he does. And I'm rich.:D:D filthy rich I tell you!!!!

hey where did you come to that assumtion?

matrix is a dream inside a dream inside a dream inside a dream inside a dream inside a dream inside a dream inside a dream inside a dream inside a dream

thay blow the movie whit part 2 :(

sundely at the end neo has the force !

No Neo does not have the Force ....

The free world and the Matrix ... are both part of the Matrix. That means that when Neo is out of the matrix ... he actually isn't. And since Neo is only powerfull inside the Matrix, he still is powerfull.

Archived