Home

So w'happen in the swamp?, oh & Hello again!!!

Jah Warrior

JAH-MAKA me forgot all about ye young bass! Still making those Special brownies I see. Mmmm... for medical purposes only :tsk::D

Shabba! :cool:

New stuff:

1) Everybody is a mod now so WATCH OUT! Now I have to pretend to like people now and post this smiley (see smiley) :animelol: to keep them off my back.

2) There was another woman that joined LF, but she gave in to the pressure and is now living as a hemaphrodite in south Jersey. Whatever happened to Kingpin her anyway. j/k lol

3) You now have to spell with the style and grace of a college proffesor on crack. If you so much as forget to dot your T and cross your i... [Dave Shappel voice] Lourd have Meircy, Mon [/Dave Shappel voice] :D

4) D. Groovy is now the Swamp President (though I demanded a recount).

5) All you need to know is this... the Matrix has taken over LF. Sad to say I haven't seen it yet. My parents don't want me to watch "adult" flicks

*realizes that he's a 25 year old bachelor* Oh yeah.... lol :lol:

Good to see you again Jah!

Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-

5) All you need to know is this... the Matrix has taken over LF. Sad to say I haven't seen it yet.

I feared that would happen, :( I must admit I'm gonna make a point of never watching this sequel, All the hype and stuff spoiled it for me several months ago.....

anyways on a lighter note...

its bloody great to see everyone!!!!

Originally posted by Jah Warrior

Yeah no doubt -]H-P[- will be back for JA, btw have a new connection capable of supporting twice the ammount of players ;)

Damn, that is some VERY good news right there. :cool:

I understand how you feel about Reloaded, I feel too spoiled too, but that certainly isn't going to stop me from seeing the film. All major films have pictures released way before release and are hyped up out of control these days, it's just the way it is. I'm seeing it tommorow night and I can't wait.

It's bloody great to see you too Jah! ;)

I haven't seen Reloaded yet (hopefully tomorrow night as well), but I'm very bothered by how much they show in trailers and previews.

Look at the hundred Agent Smiths - Imagine not knowing they'd be there. One hell of a surprise lost already because some idiots couldn't control themselves when piecing together the trailer.

And Zion - wouldn't it be cooler if we didn't know that we'd see Zion?

Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-

JAH-MAKA....

2) There was another woman that joined LF, but she gave in to the pressure and is now living as a hemaphrodite in south Jersey. Whatever happened to Kingpin her anyway. j/k lol

hey!!.....heh, i liked that Jah-Maka joke so im gonna let it slide this time Chi3f ;)

Archived