Home

I Graduated!!

ET Warrior

You get gifts for graduating high school?

That concept is foreing to me. Why do parents feel they must reward kids so they continue "behaving good".

Its not that I'm pissed off that my parents didnt give me stuff... its just... they buy you a computer??? :confused:

who else here got presents?

I got congradulations and a box of condoms from my parents. I wouldn't ask anything more from them.

Guys???

I HAVE SUMMER VACATION!!!!!

Yeah today I completed my final exams and it looks like I'm going to graduate with an average of a 7/10 rating :)

I dunno for sure though, but my exams went pretty well so I could estimate my final scores pretty accurately :D

I'll let you know when I know for sure I made it, it should be on the 12th of June :)

But the coming week the weather's nice here in the Netherlands, so I'll probably go to the city and drink lots of beer to celebrate!!

WOOHOO!!! Nothing to do till september :D

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Also, my graduation gift from my parents was a new computer, which is WAY neat...3.06ghz, 512 MB RAM, 128MB ATI radeon pro....it's NICE. :D:D:D

congrats on the garduation bro and yeah thats a hell of a rig, you couldnt buy better!!!!

Next year I'm going to goto College at the University of Colorado in Boulder. My planned major is Computer Science...but we'll see if that changes when I get there.

And the computer is a gift intended to give me something to...you know...compute on next year when i'm at college.

Originally posted by TheJackal

You get gifts for graduating high school?

That concept is foreing to me. Why do parents feel they must reward kids so they continue "behaving good".

Its not that I'm pissed off that my parents didnt give me stuff... its just... they buy you a computer??? :confused:

who else here got presents?

I got congradulations and a box of condoms from my parents. I wouldn't ask anything more from them.

Amen to that brother. I know I am not going to get anything as soon as I graduate. My gift is going to be me being out of school and my mom letting me pay her back on the 20th instead of the 5th so that I can pay for my Senior Activity's and enjoy them with cash instead of worrying about the bills that I have to pay.

Some people are lucky enough to get gift's and others are not. It's just part of life. I also am moving into a bigger room in the house so I guess I can call that a gift :p

:lsduel::duel:

Originally posted by StormHammer

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Well done. :)

What he said. I'm sorry, I just had to quote him, a Congratulations that fancy? Has to be done.

Anyway, well done. Only 15 days of school left...followed by 2 more years. Meh, it's alright. Have fun with your freedom. :p:D

Originally posted by topshot

At least that's easy 4 you to say. :( I've only got 3 yr.'s left of High School, then I'll be able to spread my wings and fly like an eagle outta school then. :D Graduation--2005.

3 yrs and youre in the class of 2005 :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by ET Warrior

I begadiffer, I think that my new computer beats the hell out of getting drunk..

Although I dont drink as I hate the taste of alcohol, and I've seen enough drunk people to know that I never want to be one of them.

To each is own I guess, my computer isn't that much of a big deal to me personally, I use it to play games and do some homework, however enjoying the company of my friends is alot more important to me than my computer, however how I enjoy that is up to cultural diversity.

Damn you Boomspped DAMN YOU!!!!!!

well i will jsut draw it with slashes....

-----------

| |

-------------

iiiiiiiiii

iiiiiiiii

oiiiio

ii| |i |----------------|

/ \ | Congrats |

---- _______________|__________|

\____/

Yah c&p it into notepad :p

Archived