Home

O_o, this guy has way too much time........

Guardian Omega

Yes, we MUST save him. I mean, there HAS to be something else ver constructive to do woth his time than to make Gundams out of legos :rolleyes:

Don't make fun of him alglkajnlnslkhlnmsh kjsnhkfsjh. :mad:

You contridict yourself K-Bell. He was being constructive. He was constructing a Gundam. But seriously, think before you speak. You know how much he would have to study to everything just right on the gundams, and do you know how long and hard it took to build that. Just because someone makes a super big gundam out of legos, or made a replica of the movie star wasrs out of keyboard characters, doen't mean you can insult them. He making better use of his time than we are right now posting on the forum.

In the end I'd just like to say, if anyone insults someone who 'doesn't have a life', I'll must tell you. "Get one." :mad:

Originally posted by ZBomber

Oi. You have nearly 3000 posts, and you've been here since December. Don't tell others they have to much time on their hands. :rolleyes:

personally, I believe its hippocritical for ANY of the main swampies to say that lego man has too much time on his hands.

besides... Transformers > Gaydam

Archived