Home

Groovy got in a car wreck...

Darth Groovy

seatbelt burns are the worst, and whiplash...and blasted airbag sores on your face. I hate wrecks.

I was driving to cross country pratice back in HS...a car going about 50, running the red light at a busy intersection T boned me on the passenger side...I didnt have a shirt on got all cut up, seatbelt tore my skin...it was bad. Fortunately I wasnt givin any freshmen or sophmores rides that day. I was only about a mile from the school...so I called the coach on his cell phone and he ran over to me. I was pretty un injured cept for those minor/annoying ones.

I even praticed that day and did everything everybody else did, lol.

Did you lose your pants?

I've only been in one accident, and that's cause a chicken wire fence was talkin' smack about me. I had to show him who was in charge, and who was behind a ton of metal going 10 miles an hour. Needless to say, that bitch shut his mouth. WASSA!

Ok, got the call from the adjuster this morning. Car is totalled. Make things worse, the settlement will only pay off my loan, which leaves me with absolutely no money.

Good thing is, since I HAVE to have a car, I'm gonna try to buy a new one and see if I can get one without a down payment. Dealers should be ready to offload the 2003 cars very soon, that will leave me with a deal, and a sweet warenty. I'm torn between the Nissan Altima, and the Nissan Sentra. It WILL be one of those two.

2003 Nissan Sentra:

sentra.gif

2003 Nissan Altima:

altima.gif

They both look good to me! :confused:

Pillsbury Doughboy Dies!!

DATELINE: New York

The Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a severe yeast infection and complications from repeated pokes to the belly.

Doughboy was buried in one of the largest funeral ceremonies in recent years. Dozens of celebrities turned out, including Mrs. Butterworth, the California Raisins, Hungry Jack, Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies, Captain Crunch, and many others. The graveside was piled high with flours, as longtime friend, Aunt Jemima, delivered the eulogy, describing Doughboy as a man who "never knew how much he was kneaded."

Doughboy rose quickly in show business but his later life was filled with many turnovers. He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes. Still, even as a crusty old man, he was a roll model for millions.

Doughboy is survived by his wife, Play Dough. They have two children and one in the oven.

The funeral was held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes

I thought this would cheer ya up :p

Well, my Drivers Ed teacher just gave out groups to whos gonna be driving with who, and i got this one kid in my group that isnt really "all there" so i have a feeling I'll be posting a "KBell got in a Car Wreck" Thread by the end of the Semester ^_^

Well I found a car Monday. It's a 2001 Nissan Sentra GXE. All power options. 39,000 miles. Kelly Blue Book listed it at $10,092, the dealership offered it for $8,962, I offered them $8,500 and they took my first offer.

This picture looks almost identical to my car, right down to the color:

nissan.sentraca.prof.350.jpg

Archived