Home

Omg...

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by Orca Wail

wow...thats..thats horrible...

Some people are so messed...wow...

Sorry, Groovy.:(

Was the caregiver someone you really, really knew?

I didn't like hang out with her after work or anything, but I used to BS with her during my patrols from time to time. Wait until you all see this update. I have practically been in shock since yesterday. This is proof that you can never really totally know somebody, even after a couple of years. Actually I had dirt on this woman already, and I'll post about it at a later time.

In the meantime, check this out:

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/top/j10murder.htm

Actually, the District Attourney is going to persue the death penalty.

See, this particular person was a trouble maker at the facility, she always had a law suite or a harassment charge against somebody. She even got my co-worker, the other security guard kicked off the site, for something that happened several months ago.

Several months ago, my partner made the mistake of asking Sky out on a date. She didn't give him an answer, but after a while, she complained. Mysteriously a few days after that, the letter "N" was keyed on the side of her car. The administration investigated, they found no connection with the keyed car, so my partner was only reprimanded by our supervisors for fratranizing with the co-workers. Needless to say, he never bothered her again.

Several months after that, I left security for my current job, my partner stayed there.

I found out about a month after I started, that the woman filed greivance against the facility for not having my partner fired, so he was not fired, but he was banned from the facility, and forced to work elsewhere. Needless to say, my partner has been very upset, and he's even thinking of sueing.

Seeing that he was banned from a site after three years of complaint-free service, by a woman that robbed from the elderly and murded them, I think he has a solid case, what do you think?

I am prepared to testify against this woman, chances are, they will sopena me anyways, however I DO NOT want to see this woman walk away for murdering one of the sweetest elderly ladies I have ever known. And I think my former partner deserves some money out of this too, right or wrong.

Archived