Home

... Is This Real?

Boba Rhett

deffinatly fake...look at it frame by frame...that guy's head would be taken off just getting into the van...plus when you look at it he doesn't even look like he belongs in that last bit...his bike is an off color of what it was and the lighting is wrong on him too...that doesn't even count the previously mentioned fake smoke that comes out the back.

But a very cool watch none the less :)

Originally posted by darthfergie

deffinatly fake...look at it frame by frame...that guy's head would be taken off just getting into the van...plus when you look at it he doesn't even look like he belongs in that last bit...his bike is an off color of what it was and the lighting is wrong on him too...that doesn't even count the previously mentioned fake smoke that comes out the back.

But a very cool watch none the less :)

well, the bike was obviously there but the truck wasnt, they just pasted the truck there while he landed and the dragged the truck back when he supposedly hit

so heres the way they did it

clip 1: go out on bike and make stupid getting ready scene

clip 2: get footage of a proffesional biker doing a trick, take picture of a truck and paste it in and move it back when you would think he hit, good idea and very well done

it's not working anymore for me so if someone could watch it again please tell me if the reflections on the vanare panning when it moves, if they are, look at the bike's reflections if they are moving too look at it frame by frame and see if there are reflections of the van on the bike, if there are then it's either real or ILM ;)

It's very well done, but can't be real for obvious reasons (IE: very dead stunt person.)

I suspect they shot the cycle stunt and then later the van on the same hill and digitally spliced the cuts together.

The reflections on the van DO move, by the way.

The question remains in the air though... is it Viper again? I figure not because of the complete and utter lack of foul language directed towards the friendly mods and admins and such.

That and the lack of his mentioning of male genitalia in any way shape form or fashion.

Archived