Home

Kotor Tool - v1.0.2210.16738 (2006-1-19 12:38)

Fred Tetra

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tetra I downloaded the link on your site and it installs 1.0.2192.37362 even though the site says it is suppose to be v1.0.2193.42740 and it still does not work

Same problem here.

Also isn't there any way to turn large maps into small ones easily? 303Nar is so big on the screen i can't tell were i am on the map...

Tetra I downloaded the link on your site and it installs 1.0.2192.37362 even though the site says it is suppose to be v1.0.2193.42740 and it still does not work

Doh! It's the fault of this STUPID Ftp client I use. Sometimes when you drop a file on a folder in it, in this case the one for Kotor Tool downloads, it puts the file instead one directory level up!

Needless to say, this has been corrected. :)

I am so sorry for the hassle!

Ähm Fred, the problem is already there! If I click double in the BIFs on a part the program show me this window:

Informationen über das Aufrufen von JIT-Debuggen

finden Sie am Ende dieser Meldung, anstatt in diesem Dialogfeld.

************** Ausnametext **************

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Datei- oder Assemblyname 'HH_dev.Controls.LinenumberTextBox' oder eine Abhänigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden.

Dateiname: HH_dev.Controls.LinenumberTextBox

at kotor_tool.frmMain.HandleDataByNodeType(KotorTreeN ode node, Object sender)

[FT <snipped to relevant info only>]

Ähm Fred, the problem is already there! If I click double in the BIFs on a part the program show me this window:

Have you downloaded the real latest version? Check the About dialog and make sure its version is the same as "v1.0.2193.42740".

BTW, thanks for translating the Kotor Tool documentation into German. I hope to include it in a future release! (Or even separately!)

If others would like to translate some simple documentation in their non-English language, please let me know. Anyone vote for Darth333 to do the Spanish version? :)

Same problem here.

Also isn't there any way to turn large maps into small ones easily? 303Nar is so big on the screen i can't tell were i am on the map...

Some of the maps just aren't too useful when rendered smaller. It gets too difficult to position the various items with the mouse and things placed close together become indistinguishable clumps. If you want one of 303nar 1/2 size very badly I could do one.

Something you might do is to place map notes here and there with labels that remind you what that area is or what you're doing there. Sort of like an electronic post-it note to remind you from session to session.

Have you downloaded the real latest version? Check the About dialog and make sure its version is the same as "v1.0.2193.42740".

You're right! It wasn't the latest version!! Sorry! But now, all thing are good! Thank you!

BTW, thanks for translating the Kotor Tool documentation into German. I hope to include it in a future release! (Or even separately!)

No matter! I lerned very much about your language!! Here in Germany many people can't wait for the german version!:giggle1:

P.S. Do you like the comics I sent you??

Oh and nice new avatar! :giggle1:

SO Fred, just out of interest, how come you only have the TSL modules up for download on your new site? Are you going to put a link in to the two sites that were hosting for you?

I actually have a number of maps done for K1, but I haven't put as much energy into making them available as there's been no demand for them for quite some time. I do plan on making them available, however.

P.S. Do you like the comics I sent you??

Oh and nice new avatar! :giggle1:

They're quite funny! If anyone has comics from their country (scanned-in is OK), I really enjoy trying to read them. Foreign languages are a side interest of mine. :)

As for the avatar, I saw it on a website talking about a Japanese show where everyone is a mannequin. The picture I have was just so creepy, I had to use it for a while! :D

If others would like to translate some simple documentation in their non-English language, please let me know. Anyone vote for Darth333 to do the Spanish version? :)

I can do the French and Spanish versions if you want :D

:lol: I nearly fell off my chair laughing at your new avatar

I can do the French and Spanish versions if you want :D

:lol: I nearly fell off my chair laughing at your new avatar

Excellent! I know you frequent a Spanish-language KotOR modding forum and that there seems to be quite a bit of interest there, so it'd be nice for them to have some help files in their native language. :)

As for the avatar, it is pretty funny! The expression is just so ... exaggerated, it's wierd!

If you want to see more... Fuccons

Though way OT, here's a link to an episode:

Small Quicktime

Large Quicktime

I've got a problem. I can't open my .uti, .utc and other files with Kotor Tool after I uninstalled the old version and installed the new one. When I double-click on a file, and I need to say with what it has to open the file, I search for the koto_tool.exe file, and select it, but when I click on ok, it isn't in the list.

Miltiades open kotor tool do file open GFF then browse to where you UTI and UTC's are at then it will open

Fred for next modules I would be intrested in Citidial Station Czerka and the Harbinger Crew and Engine and all of dant :-)

Please tell me the module names; e.g. 204tel, etc. I don't have the various locations commited to memory. :)

However Im wonderign when KOTOR 1 maps will be available.

There are a few KotOR I maps available already... if all else fails, you can download the exisiting maps here on my map site mirror:

http://www.jumpstationz.com/KotorToolMaps/

*- DON'T download the map installer or .bfd files yet..(from my site) they haven't been updated for any of the newer versions of maps. Use Fred's versions of those files located on his site :)

Archived