Home

If you could have any ship.

Atti-Muni

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Modified Slave 1. I think it is a Firespray-class Patrol Craft. It would have the best shields, weapons, armor, speed, etc. It would be painted black with a little silver.

Or maybe, I'd take an extremely modified Sun Crusher. Put better lasers.

Or maybe, I'd take a Executor-class Star Destroyer.

Or maybe, I'd take a TIE Defender, modified, of course.

:fett:

i would choose 2 ships :) since i can have any :)

first a cargo ship. of corellian manufacturers. the YT-2400

also known in the shadows of the empire comics/game. Dash Rendars ship the outrider:

YT2400.jpg

second as my personal starfighter..... being a fan of Naboo.. and in star wars galaxies being a native of naboo and the RSF of naboo.

The N-1 starfighter.

eu_bg.jpg

those would be my first choises :)

Wraith 8

I dont know what ship I'd choose, but I'd paint it black with little white dots placed at random intervals. That way when I was flying straight at someone they'd be like, weird, those stars are moving kinda funny.....*PING PING PAZOW*

and they're dead.

I'd have a completely unmodifed X-Wing. i don't need modified stuff - i'm naturally awesome.

Perhaps i'd upgrade the sound system for those long hyperspace flights, possibly stick a dvd player in there:)

And an ashtray..

But apart from that, unmodified!

Nah, I'd have a jet black painted Executor-class Star Destroyer with squadrons of modified Sun Crushers, modifed Slave I's, and Modified TIE Defenders (modifications would be like the ones I posted earlier). I would have two of each just for me!!

:fett:

Originally posted by majinrevan

Nah, I'd have a jet black painted Executor-class Star Destroyer

It'd probably be quicker to build another death star than to paint one of those bad boys!

That's all the space based craft covered - to pootle round town i'd have Anakin's Pod strapped to 2 TIE interceptors - 0-60 in 0.0001265 seconds! vvvvrrrrrooooooooom!

• 3 weeks later...

XJ3-class X-wing.

Or a KDY Elomere class starfighter, put into production two years before the NJO happened, then fell into the hands of pirates for the most part and thus was discontinued. Heavily modified: quad laser cannons, twin ion cannons, twin rapid fire blaster cannons, twin concussion missile, twin proton torpedo launcher, modifiable twin missile launchers (shadow bombs, emp missiles, minirockets, etc).

Originally posted by Majin Revan

Umm, they aren't...tactical fighter craft. In the NJO series they are used as patrol craft a lot. Not the best..........

There isn't that much difference between an E and X-wing if you go by the WotC D20 system rules for them. The E-wing carries 1 less laser cannon and has weaker shields but in balance of this is more maneuverable making it very lethal in the hands of a skilled pilot.

BTW- Not to sound like a noob, but what does IIRC and MTFBWYA mean?

If I Recall Correctly

May The Force Be With You Always

Archived