Home

The Perfect Crime

Darth Groovy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth Homer

Stab it with an icicle! Icicle then melts, no murder weapon, no fingerprints, no problem! :evil1:

Somebody has too much time on their hands!:D

You could always talk to the owners, that might help.

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

That's EASY! Soak a big piece of meat (pork chop, beef steak, etc...) in anti-freeze for half a day or so. Remove from anti-freeze marinade, serve, and voala!

yep, this also works

1. Go Buy an "Italian Meatball Sub" from subway

2. Remove the meatballs

3. Insert rat killer pellets into them

4. Feed the dumb mutt

I hate dogs.....I prefer parrots ! :D

mtfbwya

Or you could grab him by his collar and drop him in a sewer pit... but he'll be found again if it's not raining hard...

I don't know how sewer pit's look in America (Do they even call them that over there?) but where i live, it's possible, if it's not a large dog...

Soak a big piece of meat (pork chop, beef steak, etc...) in anti-freeze for half a day or so. Remove from anti-freeze marinade, serve, and voala!

Or if you can't sort the dog out, drink a bottle of Jack. Then pass out.

Stab it with an icicle! Icicle then melts, no murder weapon, no fingerprints, no problem!

Easy. Stick a cat in his mouth.

The dog shuts up, and there is one less cat in the world.

Everybody wins.

genius at work here LOL

:rofl:

Originally posted by Pie™

*kicks BawBag*

nope, didn't work :-|

:wstupid: - tells ya somethin huh?

Hey! What's with all the hostility with the dogs!

Buy one of those whistles to shut the hell hound up...but don't hurt it.

Hmmm since no one here likes a dog that barks and wants to harm them, I think I train my pug Mr. Bojangles here to grunt sniffle and bark out of control so if you want to hurt him you have to go through me, ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

*pulls up busty babes website*

rage fading...

fading...

*pop up add has a dude doing the business with a hen*

RAGE RISING!

Goto your neighbors neighbor's yard(the guy next door to him that ISN'T you), and shoot the ****er. The next morning, given the angle and entrance wound of the bullet, the other neighbor'll take all the blame. Don't forget to wear gloves incase they do a forensnic(sp?) check on all the neighbors, see if any of them have recently fired a gun. And burn the gloves afterwards. No point in leaving evidence...and delete this thread...just in case.......

Originally posted by Doomgiver

Or you could grab him by his collar and drop him in a sewer pit... but he'll be found again if it's not raining hard...

I don't know how sewer pit's look in America (Do they even call them that over there?) but where i live, it's possible, if it's not a large dog...

They are just called gutters or sewers here.

sewer.jpg

anyways, yeh, talk to them, i'm sure they will be nice about it. Weve been talked to about our dogs, we shut them up now.

Originally posted by IG-64

They are just called gutters or sewers here.

sewer.jpg

anyways, yeh, talk to them, i'm sure they will be nice about it. Weve been talked to about our dogs, we shut them up now.

You could always fit the dog with a muzzle. When my dog starts to bark outside, I just present myself as the dominant male, and he shuts the feck up. :)

you could also try biting the dog in the ear.

Originally posted by JediKnight_114

Here in Montana, if a stray dog is on your property, you have the right to shoot it. so, leave a big piece of meat out on your porch, when the dog sets foot on your property, it's yours to deal with :D That is at least legal in Montana

Erm, I think the key here is stray dog. IE a dog without a collar, electronic tag or other means of identification, which clearly doesn't have a home and is living as 'wild'.

Not to be confused, of course, with a dog that strays onto your property.

But then, you knew that, didn'tcha? :indif:

;)B.

Archived