Home

What was the best stunt you pulled in a game?

Doomie

Yes, i post threads like this when i'm bored. Well, here goes.

Rules: Any game counts, either on console or pc or mac or something.

you may have cheated to get the result.

A bug or a glitch that caused something cool also counts.

Even if you made a mod for a game, and you pulled a stunt that couldn't be done without the mod it also counts. Actually, everything counts.

Okay, let's see... Indiana Jones and the empror's tomb: i jumped trough a window and landed right in front of a Gestapo guy, so i beat the hell out of him. Also fun is sneaking up behind the enemy, grabbing them in a headlock and slamming them to the wall, or off the building...

I know it's not much of a stunt, but i'm a pretty clean gamer when it comes to that stuff...

Ah, yes, Kain, you remind me of another action o'mine at Halo. Also at blood gulch, we drove into the enemy flagbase in a warthog and slipped so that the side-seat landed right in front of their door. i was sitting there, so i got out and grabbed the flag. I hear a KABOOM, return, and see two dead teammates and a turned, over warthog, plus many enemies moving around behind it. So i go back, and i sit there, pinned down for at least 15 fuggin minutes! I had to beat two people to death with their own flag. And suddenly, i see a big friendly blip on the radar, All enemy blips fade out, and i walk out triumphantically and get run over by a friendly warthog! The driver even grabbed the flag and drove off again like he did all the hard work. I even killed the enemy flag bearer when he tried to score! With their flag! And he didn't even apoligise!

My revenge was sweet...

I've done a million hilarious and crazy things in Operation Flashpoint.

I was giving someone a lift in my chopper, and I played a nasty "practical joke" on him. He wasn't really paying attention, so I flew quite low above a forest, ejected, and watched him crash and explode into a million pieces. He wasn't happy. I was :D

I have used a chopper as a weapon many times in OFP. Although, once I was at the base and we shot down an enemy chopper. As it began to lose altitude, it was still travelling quite fast. We watched it approach our position. It was too late. It landed on our heads. And took out half our base. Owned ;)

LOL, Operation Flahpoint is one fun, messed-up military game, and it's endless physics, bugs and glitches let you do nearly ANYTHING!!!

Here's one-

I climbed a building in my Audi TT and jumped off it! -Midtown Madness 2

I performed two katas, a rolling stab, a backflip swing and a jump slash all in order against a bunch of Dark Jedi - Jedi Academy

I climed the Tower of Torlan using a Manta - Unreal Tournament 2004

There are many more, especially in OPF, but I'll talk about 'em later

This one time I was playing Halo, and this bad guy was all, lookin at me funny, so I flogged him in the face with my gun.

He shot me and killed me after that, but I'm pretty sure he got a nasty bruise or some kinda mark from that brutal hit in the face :D

In OFP I was riding in one of the civilian cars, down a road. There was a slight bump on the road and WHAM. The car went flyingabout 500ft into the sky, along with me. About 30 seconds later, I landed on all 4 wheels, and the car didn't explode/wreck/crumple.

Another one was screwing over the AI T80 by crawling under it when the driver was dead, but the gunner was still try to kill me. (OFP)

The Scorpian in UT2004, I got hit by a tank shell, but I had armour on, so I didn't die. The thing did about 20 flips and landed. Stunt Bonus: level 260

Halo. Blood Gultch. Team Death Match. All Vehicles on.

My team got both scorpion tanks & 2 of the Ghosts & blew the hell out of or ran down the other team unmericifully. Final score 50 - 12 (I had 35 with my Ghost :D)

Jedi Academy, performing the flip over the enemy & slicing them at the same time to get a kill always ruled.

Halo, the mp ice level (can never remember the name), getting the Ghost/Warthog/Scorpion tank up onto the ledges & then waiting for someone to port over from one of the bases... :evil1:

Completing System Shock 2 using just the wrench as a weapon :cool:

(I used a cheat to get a pistol for the Brain of the Many bit, and an EMP rifle for the final showdown, but those were the only two times. )

The funniest bit was that all the enemies (apart from the robots and gun turrets) eventually started running away from me in fear, LOL. I don't know if it's a glitch I have or if it's meant to be that way, but it's funny.

I remember one occasion especially. It was after you blow up the Shuttles (final Rickenbacker level) and those 6 or so zombies run down a corridor leading up to were you are. What happened with me is they ran down the corridor halfway, saw me, turned around, and ran backwards. :D

Also I don't know if this counts but on AvP 2 I threw one of those Predator disk-thingies (I was playing as Predator) and it sliced through about 5 guys who were standing in a row, LOL.

This is few years back, when my bro that had the only computer in the house lived here, he had Linux and the Return to Castle Wolfenstein MP-Demo in his comp.

I allways got to the computer and played RTCW all the day until I was dragged away :D

I had really fun times playing it. But cut to the chase:

I once played as a medic, got to heal the guys in the trenches. Well, I got too carried away and survived allmost the hole game throught! I had a small group that had 2 Lieuetant's, 2 medic's(ivludes me) and a private. We gave each others health, ammo and so on. Me and a lieuetant kept shooting at every Allied that came throught the door and tried to take over the place. We had huge bombardments in there and so on...

And a bug:

Play as a private, take the gun you want(a big gun or a useful gun), drop it in the presence of an ammo bag, take the ammo, take the gun and then you can drop yourself ammo.

Dunno if it works only in the multiplayer

Tribes 2.

This was sheer luck, btw.

In Tribes 2 there were little air vehicles that you could hop into & out of rather quickly. Playing Capture the flag, one map has bases w/ two open ends with the flag in the middle.

I took the air vehicle over to enemy base, jumped out, ran through the opening, grabbed the flag, & when I emerged out the other side, my vehicle fell right in front of me. Hopped back on & took off without even stopping. Looked like I was highly coordinated. Got a few Clan offers for that move. :D

Desert Combat:

It was my first time playing and I figured I'd try out a chopper. So I grab a chopper and it's a rather large one, and start the baby up. All of a sudden people start appearing in it... this chopper just happened to be a spawn chopper so 6 peoples lives were at stake to my flying skills. I managed to fly a bit and get to the enemy base but I was screwing up so I used the "BAIL OUT!" command and I bailed but I forgot to assign my parachute button so I plummit to my death hoping the others survive but 5 secs later 4 bodies fall around mine and I get kicked for being an idiot... :mad:

Prolly the time in Halo when I bashed 7 people to death with the flag during CTF, running back to my base on Blood Gulch.

i was at my compadres house and we were playing halo. I was getting owned because my friend loves to use the rocket launcher which is gay (pistol forever man). Well he comes at my base with a ghost. I chunked a one of the sticky bombs(forgot name) at him and nailed him perfectly he bails. But he runs into the building which has only one entrance and its real small. The ghost explodes and it lands in the door way off of some glitch so now the door is completly covered up. I just sat there and laughed at him and then tost a grenade in and sent him to his misery.

Here's one-

Operation Flashpoint - I was gurading my base by standing on one of those tall watchouts. The enemy rolled in and all of my bullets were used. I just jumped out the window and safely landed on an enemy soldier. Unfortunately, that enemy didn't live long enough for me to thank him!

Knights of the Old Republic - I reached upto Taris (the city) with my nVidia Riva TNT2 Model 64 (Nearly all textures were whitewashed)

Archived