Home

Antz!!!!

Joetheeskimo

Arggghh! I've been swatting stupid ants crawling into our food cabinet for days. They never give up, our house is infested with them. Why can't I just enjoy my summer without bugs scurrying around my feet? :mad:

Do any of you have this infestation problem?

Oh, and a year ago our house was infested with moths, the larvae got into our nuts and bread :(

Originally posted by InsaneSith

... oh I thought this was gonna be about that craptacular movie "Antz" :(

*puts away criticism book*

anyway, you should give them opium and sugar. get those bastards stoned out of their minds then watch them OD.

:rofl: that would be a sight to see :D

my friend shosue was infested wiht hamsters, they bought a male and a female haster, bad idea, they just kept breeding, and then breeded bred, it was nuts, thye sold it to like a demolition company, but you'd opena closet and some hamsters would go scurrying into a hole, t'was a coll house

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

I sprayed them with tick spray once, I like watching them slowly die from poisoning. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! :lol:

.... that's kinda borderline serial killer. atleast while OD'ing they'd have been really euphoric to not suffer. :(

Originally posted by InsaneSith

.... that's kinda borderline serial killer. atleast while OD'ing they'd have been really euphoric to not suffer. :(

My neighbor kills bees and at like 9:30 at night you can hear him scream "die bee die!" I saw him with a Super Soaker trying to shoot 'em down.

@Joe tell you dad to use teh powder raid kind of stuff thats at Home Depot.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

heh heh...heh.......heh...................why? :indif:

And the next person to correctly identify the movie I'm quoting wins 1 cool point from me

Tommy Boy.

Man, you must think i'm really stupid.

If I was stupid, I wouldn't be able to tell you who the first person to sign the constitution was.

It was HERBIE HANCOCK HA!

:p

In the rainy season, you get all sorts of insects. Last winter, when I was heading for lunch, I found an entire ant army, millions of 'em! I finally sprayed, liquidized, froze and killed them.

Another wave came in the bathroom a week later. Since then, we just have minor ant problems.

Originally posted by sabretooth

I

wow, shortest post ever!

:D

we had an ant problem once.

after peaceful negotiations broke down we had no other choice but to use boiling water. the battle was swift, once the queen was gone their tactics went out the window. it was a mass of confusion, some of the solders even run straight into the line of water. within minutes their whole army was wiped out.

we were victorious.

I had a friend when I was in school who used to eat ants. He'd stir up the nest and pick them up and eat them.

I think he was an ant-eater in a previous existence.

If I can hunt down his phone number, you can give him a call, and I'm sure he'd sort out your problem...

:indif:

Originally posted by sabretooth

Eh? :confused:

well a minute ago you had two posts, the first post was just an "I" which was why i said 'shortest post ever'. now it seems that post has been deleted. either but a mod who realised you had made a mistake or by you.

Archived