Home

My Past, no more secrets

RpTheHotrod

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that was amazing, you are truely a great and persistant person, i don't even know you and i'm getting emotional as if i was reading that same autobiography of one of my close friends, i know you will be wiht chirst in heaven son enough but keep touching peoples hearts like you've touched mine, thank you

Well excuse the **** out of me, my very sensitive little sisters. I said I was kidding, but I'll delete the damned thing anyway.

[EDIT]Okay, I'll admit I skipped the last couple paragraphs, I won't say why. Alright, I changed my mind. I will say why. I believe absolutley none of the information provided in that link. So be pissed if you want. I'll consistantly not give a single rats ass.

I'll just say I made my comment and it was maybe uncalled for.

I care RP. I personally don't share the same beliefs that you do, but you've been here a long time, and I'd say you're deffinately an alright guy by me. Understandably it's a little less pleasing it being some random fellow on a forum, whom you never have and never will meet...But here's an E-hug from me to you.

*E-HUG*...'d

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Are we talkin aboot the Capn or me? Because I was taking it serious :dozey:

you posted just before i did so no offense to you ET. i also don't mean any offense towards cpn, i'm just trying to say due to the mood of the thread to please keep it respectful

Ahso, no offenses taken, I was just clarifying..

On a further note, I was wondering what hte sound coming from the headphones was, as I had no sound programs running, and I found out that apparently that site with your message has some pretty neat music playing on it RP. I've been listening to that song for like, 20 minutes :)

RP, I believed every word of that, and I have learned alot from what you have said and have gained faith in God because of that.

I am deeply sorry you had to go through all of that in your life, and that it has to end soon.

:(

Originally posted by Pal™

Beleive in Christ? I can't beleive in something that in my eyes, does not exist.

... That read was a little strange, sorry if I'm acting like a dick but thats what I think.

I don't believe in christ either, but I still thought it was sad.

And your not acting like a dick, you are expressing you oppinion.

I'm an atheist, and I'll go and be honest: I think that what you've been doing has been a bit too extreme. Others should be left alone in their beliefs, if they want to be a Christian, they find it out when the time comes. Same for being a Buddhist, Moslim, spiritualist, or for the hell of it, even Satanist. Many people claim to be healed by religious entities, personally, I don't believe that. I believe that physical and mental health have a very strong connection in your mind and body, so if you believe you can get well, you will get well. Visions of the future, well, I can't explain them, but I do know they exist, and can be extremely frightening and hard to deal with - same goes for knowing how other feel.

Don't misunderstand me on this, tho, I beg you. I'm not accusing you of being a liar, or for that matter, a bad person. I believe that that story is exactly what has happened as seen through your own eyes.

And about homosexuality - I don't believe it's a sin, it's gene-defined. if your genes tell you you're attracted to members of the same sex, don't be afraid to come out for it. Hell, even froma religious point of view, it's not wrong - didn't Jesus say to be who you are, and to be proud of what you are? Homosexuals can be people too, in fact, a friend of mine who is homosexual, actually saved my life. In my opinion, it's not wrong to be gay, it's wrong to judge people for being gay.

That you are there for your friends, is a great bit of character, and something to be extremely proud of. However, they've got lifes next to you, often it's best to keep a little distance, if that person really needs help, he or she will come to you, and allow you to help him/her. Keeping multiple sortalike contacts will eventually lead to being surrounded by people you know very well, and who actually do care about you - and don't be afraid to tell the problems you've just written down, to them. That's a sign of trust, bigger than you could possibly imagine. Admittedly, there isn't much time left for you to do this, but you should try, it's never too late. The step you took by creating that website is large, and I seriously think you've got more mental strength than you might realise, if you're able to do something like that - I know I wouldn't be able to do this.

If you'd die, I'd know for sure that I will cry, despite the fact that I hardly knew you. You say you consider your life a failure, I don't think it is. Look at all that you've come through, all that you might have meant for people, for what good came to them thanks to your help, is that really a sign of failure? I don't think so. I think it's a sign of you being near mental invincibility, something a lot of us can only dream of.

From the view of your religion, you've lived an almost perfect life, judging by what I've just read. I wish more people could be like you, but sadly, i don't think there are much. I know I've dedicated my life to helping others, but the effort you have put into it is, from any damn point of view, incredible, and earns you my full respect. I have no idea of what the cause is of, as you put it, your coming death, but I wish with all my heart, that somehow, a medicine, remedy or cure is found, allowing you to live on, stronger than ever.

I have no good way of saying this myself, so please, allow me to quote:

Needed elsewhere

To remind us of the shortness of your time

Tears laid for them

Tears of love tears of fear

Bury my dreams dig up my sorrows

Oh Lord why

Do angels fall first? --Nightwish, Angels Fall First

Even when you're gone, you'll live on in our hearts and spirits, and of those people you've helped.

I dont get it, what everyone speechless about.... this is a young man with evident emotional and physical issues.

from Rp's site

At the age of seven or eight, I began to develop four minor symptoms of four different syndromes. I developed A.D.D., Bi-Polar, schizophrenia, and tourette. My muscles were always vibrating a bit, and sometimes my body would start to shake.

I just hope you're getting the medical attention you need.

good luck.

mtfbwya

Originally posted by GothiX

didn't Jesus say to be who you are, and to be proud of what you are?

Be proud of what you are, not what you think you are, if you are born a male, you should be proud of being a male. Many times in the Bible God resents homosexuality as a sin.

And as judging people becase of homosexuality, I think you missed the point there, as obes would say, hate the sin, not the sinner.

Oh, and I also just realised that your story is freaking scary and it's dark and no one else is up, and I really feel troubled from the images you displayed with that story in the sence that those things really happen. But thats not your fault at all, RP. I am very glad you shared this with us and the rest of the world.

Proud of what he is? He's a born as a homosexual male, gives him the right to be honest about it, no?

Also, if God would see you as a sinner for being what you really are, that's the most wrong thing ever.

EDIT: That's all I'm going to say about this - this should NOT turn into a religious debate.

Archived