Home

Ep3...And the title is???

Zappa_0

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I think that The Half Blood Prince sounds... Oh, sorry. Wrong thing. :D

Revenge of the Sith sounds ok, but it just seems so weak. It fits but are they trying to tell us that the marketing department couldn't come up with anything better? I really don't care. I just want to see how Obi-wan and Anakin hash things out. :swrd2:

Originally posted by manoman81

Well I think that The Half Blood Prince sounds... Oh, sorry. Wrong thing. :D

Revenge of the Sith sounds ok, but it just seems so weak. It fits but are they trying to tell us that the marketing department couldn't come up with anything better? I really don't care. I just want to see how Obi-wan and Anakin hash things out. :swrd2:

*Purges Harry Potter fan* :D

letth.jpg

Bub-by Anakin, Hello Darth Vader

TiE

Revenge of the Sith eh...

I think I should quote Kain here:

Star Wars: Episode III: The Utter Failure of George Lucas, May His Credibility R.I.P.

*rimshot*

The movie had better be good. Or this bloody plastic lightsaber is all that will be left at Skywalker Ranch.

*plots to get a better director*

Originally posted by legameboy

*closes eyes and wishes it was "Rise of the Empire"*

*opens eyes*

****!

Ah well.

I guess it's just one of those things that are not meant to be........

*Attempts to use the Force to persuade GL into changing the title to "Rise of the Empire", but completely fails in his attempt to do so.*

........damn. :(

I honestly don't see why "Revenge of the Sith" is a sucky title. Remember Darth Maul's line, "at last we shall have revenge?" Palpatine (aka the Sith lord Darth Sidius) will become Emperor, making the Sith rulers of the galaxy. For thousands of years the Jedi have kept the Sith at bay, thwarting their plans time and again. This is the Sith's payback time. They can finally destroy the Jedi, allowing them to create their evil Empire without having to worry about such guardians of light (or so they think ;) ).

Besides, Revenge of the Sith contrasts with Return of the Jedi. It shows that the Sith are driven by darker motives than their light side counterparts.

I wish people would stop complaining and live with it. As George Lucas once said in an interview, all the people who say they hate the prequals are 35 yr olds that still love in their parents basement. People just get over it, your not gonna change a thing.

IMO = The SW series sucks.

Well... I'd say you're not in the right place to say this... :p

Anyways, I think it's an ok title... You woulndn't have been satisfied no matter what the title might have been... so stop complaining.

Originally posted by Acrylic

Well, I havent ever seen a SW movie, except for Ep 1, and that movie sucked. So, I never wanna see a SW movie for as long as I live.

IMO = The SW series sucks.

Lol.

You sir, have no place to say that since you haven't even seen the rest of the movies, and the only one you saw was Episode I.

Think before you talk. :p

Archived