Home

The Official Halo 2 Thread

Darth Groovy

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SeleneRayne

This game rocks. Me and Kain were playing slayer with energy sabers, it was sooo fun. :)

You know, when a boyfriend and a girlfriend can play video games with each other and have fun, you know you really found someone special. You guys are really lucky to have each other. Been a LONG time for me. LONG time...

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

You know, when a boyfriend and a girlfriend can play video games with each other and have fun, you know you really found someone special. You guys are really lucky to have each other. Been a LONG time for me. LONG time...

I could make a really crude joke out of Kain and Selene playing each other with energy sabers, but your speech is touching enough so that I will omit from doing so.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

My girlfriend is so bad at video games it's an exercise in futility trying to play together ;_;

The point is, Halo 2 tomorrow is going to be fantastic, what time should the gaming commence?

12 is looking like a good time for everyone so far. I'm in central time. I agree on the party system thing. Keep in mind, that I have not played Halo 2 on live yet, so be patient with me :p

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Why did you quit out of that last CTF game though? Were you afraid of our furious onslaught? :xp:

I had other online friends from another forum I go to play a bit..

I'm working Saturday until 4 and don't know how long it'll be before I get to playin Halo 2... I need my sleep time after work usually.

Doesn't look like we will have too much participation. I asked the same question over in RC.net, SWBF, and no takers.

I also posted in the Ministry forums, and got no replies.

Just looks like me, ET, and ET's possy. I'm not worried, as I am sure there will be PLENTY of other people wanting to jump in tomorrow.

So i'll see you guys noonish.

Mamba: My gamertag is: Darth Groovy, see you around noon.

Rouge, Treach, don't worry, we'll play some other time. I may very well be on until the wee hours of Sunday morning, depending how my eyeballs hold out.

ET Warrior,

Check your pms. ;)

I finally played Halo 2!

And what a beauty it is. I love all the new features, the banshee tricks, the boarding, double wielding, energy swords...

And Sergeant Johnson.

'We regret that we're alien bastards, we regret that we ever came to Earth, and we most certainly regret that a corps blew up our raggedy-ass fleet! Huzzah!'

Hey guys. I just got into playing Halo on Live yesterday so I'd love to play with some of you guys. I've already added Groovy to my friend list so I'd like to add a few more. ET and Rogue I know what your handles are so I'll be sending you a invite if you guys don't mind. Sardie what's yours man I'd love to add you too. If you guys want to send me a invite my gamertag is Ratmjedi.

Hope to play some games with you guys. Rumble Pit kick's ass.

:lsduel::duel:

Archived