Home

The Official Halo 2 Thread

Darth Groovy

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think i'm going to go with the majority of the team, meaning that if mroe than 50 % is elite, i'll go elite.

Maybe in teamgames, you'll have covie and MC teams...

EDIT: oh, and there will also be new vehicles, including a few variants of the warthog and a covie troop transport.

Originally posted by legameboy

I'm tempted to buy an Xbox...

Fable, Halo, Halo 2, and some other good Xbox- and console-exclusive games.

Help me? Should I get an Xbox or upgrade my computer?

^_^

That feller that beat all those people to death over an XBox votes yes on getting an XBox. I guess Halo is just that damned good.

...and it's cheaper than spending 400 dollars upgrading my computer.

Meh, I'll probobly still upgrade my computer, but still...

I think it's calling me. So inexpensive, so many great titles...

I've just about given in. What are the ten best titles (in your opinion) for the Xbox?

Oh, and to stay on topic, Halo 2 looks sweet. >_>

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I learned this. I bought an XBOX, and do not regret it. XBOX got me exited and interested in console gaming again!

I was so excited when I got my XBox back in october. But then I started to get less excited because there werent any games I was willing to get anymore. Then I got a Gamecube, and Im hooked on that. I guess Im more of a Mario guy. But once Halo 2, Fable, etc are released, then it'll be awesome to start playing the XBOX again. And Now, as for my PS2, I havent played the thing in half a year.

Originally posted by Acrylic

PS2, I havent played the thing in half a year.

I sold my PS2 after I got my Xbox! Then I bought a Gamecube and I haven't touched that either.

But to stick to the subject, what is everyone going to use? Dual weilding or single weapon and grenades?

Originally posted by Curt-Man

2 needlers? *drools* so much exploding pink..... 2 pistols would eb wicked too! but i think are going to be new grenades, but i'm not sure, i love grenades though, so i'll use both!

No more pistols. They just merged the assault rifle and the pistol.

So I guess just about everyone I care about in the Swamp is going to be having a Halo 2 online extravaganza via Xbox Live when Halo 2 comes out?

If so, count me in.

I've decided to screw upgrading my computer, since it does and it will run fine anyway, and get a Xbox.

They didn't merge pistol and assault rifle, they upgraded assault rifle to battle rifle. Wich features Auto and Semi-auto fire and a scope.

Thoguh i'm not sure about auto. But anyway, the pistol was a very favorite weapon, i'm sure they'll keep it. Every army needs pistols nowadays...

Originally posted by Doomgiver

They didn't merge pistol and assault rifle, they upgraded assault rifle to battle rifle. Wich features Auto and Semi-auto fire and a scope.

Thoguh i'm not sure about auto. But anyway, the pistol was a very favorite weapon, i'm sure they'll keep it. Every army needs pistols nowadays...

No they merged em. The assault rifle has a 3-fire burst mode and when you zoom it has a single shot mode.

I don't think the game designers care what weapons was whos favorite. Atleast this way the rifle'll get used.

Expand your Imagi-Nation

No, not that. I guess my dad just wanted Linux on the XBOX!! Internet surfing on it too, with a keyboard and a mouse, as it is a PC.

And Kain, I think it was the Sniper Rifle and the Assault Rifle merged...the battle Rifle. I read that in my friend's OXM.

They shouldn't take out the Pistol, maybe just nerf it a bit. The books have the Pistol, so they need it!!

:fett:

Archived