Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha ha Capn that made me laugh.

I didn't see any blood when I got it done so I don't think you'd flinch Chase. I use to be against tattoos and piercings too but they just grew on me. They're addicting cause I know I want more tattoos and piercings now.

B00005V3Z4.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1124921072_.jpg

I just finished watching it and I'm suprised I didn't see it sooner.

:lsduel::duel:

I'm building a new computer right now, it's the third damn time I've bought a new mother b in as many years, I'm boycotting Fry's electronics now, cuz it's where I got the last two from.

DanielsStuff016.jpg

I also recently went to the U.S.A 7-a-side Rugby Championships. I got V.I.P. thanks to my dad's boss.

HomeImprovement056.jpg

56077xl.jpg

So I ordered this costume today. The nicer one is about $800, which seems a bit extreme for something I am only going to wear on Halloween. This one was less than $80, a little bit more down to earth. With the right accessories, I think I can rock this thing out the way I always did my Maul costume. The only reason I am not doing the Maul costume, is I need new contacts, the make up is time cosuming, and needs periodic touch ups. I will most likely be wearing my Vader costume to work earlier in the day, and maybe a Halloween party later. I already ordered Vader boots, and a breath synthesiser that mounts inside my classic Don Post collectable Vader mask. It will be sweet, I just know it. :D

Lol, post pics when you do mod it. What are you doing to it anyways?

The only thing I know for some is additional ventilation for more fans (120mm fans) on the side panel where the default 80mm is and one at top. As for what else, I'm not sure just yet. I still have to grab a dremel and so on, so maybe friday for those tools.

Nice costume, Grooves.

Last year, I was pretty much Anakin from Revenge of the Sith. I had just about every thing, but contacts. Which, I might get this year, but also depends on the cost. Would you know how much it costs to get them specially made?

The prices have gone down considerably since I had mine done for my Maul costume. Of course, you still have to pay for an eye exam, unless you know your perscription, then you can just order them online.

These are the same lenses I used for the Maul costume:

http://www.all-contact-lenses-online.com/CIBAVisionWildEyesWildFire.html

I used to have a mad-ass Maul costume. Face make-up and everything. Never got photos though :(

Madder than this?

groovytorsoeg3.jpg

That's right, I know how to work it! :nod:

Darth Vader Deluxe Codpiece costume? Sweet! :xp:

Only because mine is bigger than yours...:xp:

B000BLM5PG.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V62644101_.jpg

Since my brother turned 18 he can now buy 17 yearold games (M rated) which is really lame. But anyway. He got this when I was busy doing homework so he's been playing it ever since. But yah. We've got it now.

My sister is particularly happy. She's the only one in the family to finish GTA:SA and almost finished GTA:VC. And she's 13. :D

Archived