Home

Happy birthday obi-wan13

Pad

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

happy bday obes.....

seeing your a man of faith, does that mean there'll be no beer and beer soaked babes at your party....?? if so, I'm gonna have to give it a miss, and wait for sithys oriental orgy, um, bday party...

:p

mtfbwya

What he said. :D

Happy B'day Obi :cheers:

Thanks guys :D

I turned the big 18 today. I had to turn in my selective service agreement and all that stuff. Fun =\

And no, no booze or babes at my party, but my parents and pizza will be there, and pizza is better than booze anyday :D

Thanks again, guys! I wonder why LF didn't post it as my b-day o.O

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Thanks guys :D

I turned the big 18 today. I had to turn in my selective service agreement and all that stuff. Fun =\

I know what you mean. That's a kick in the head.

Oh well, at least you've still got pizza! :D

Happy Birthday Obi!

DSCN0249small.jpg

On this day in:

1955 - Col. Horace A. Hanes, a U.S. Air Force pilot, flew to an altitude of 40,000 feet. Hanes reached a speed of 822.135 miles per hour in a Super Sabrejet.

1967 - The New York Times reported about a noise reduction system for album and tape recording developed by technicians R. and D.W. Dolby. Elektra Record's subsidiary, Checkmate Records became the first label to use the new Dolby process in its recordings.

Believe it or not, I googled that pic of obi with the keyword "birthday." :cool:

I might as well finish skin walkers list, as birthday history is my trademark.

Benjamin Harrison, U.S. president, born in 1833

1980: Austrian Reinhold Messner becomes the first solo climber to reach the summit of Mount Everest.

1988: Iran and Iraq agree to an United Nations-sponsored cease fire, ending their eight-year war.

1962: The first 1963 Ford Thunderbird was produced.

1942: No more Hollywood floodlights: Searchlights crossing the sky cease to be a fixture of Hollywood premieres as of this day in 1942.

1975: Viking 1 launched to Mars: Viking 1, an unmanned U.S. planetary probe, is launched from Cape Canaveral, Florida, on a mission to Mars.

Happy birthday there buddy. I hope you are enjoying your day. :D Now I don't have any appropriate gifts for a young man turning 18 right now. I'll pick something up for you while I'm on my way to your place to eat all of your pizza. :-p :dev11:

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Thanks again, guys! I wonder why LF didn't post it as my b-day o.O

I'm sure it has something to do with the forum clock or something. Heh

It's that time again already. My younger brother is a year older, and this year he is finally old enought to buy the hard core stuff! No more National Geographic for you eh?!?!

So with obi being 18 that makes me.....oh no.....oh no....

:eek:

Oh and here is your present this year:

18%20green%20hat.jpg

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

happy bday obes.....

seeing your a man of faith, does that mean there'll be no beer and beer soaked babes at your party....?? if so, I'm gonna have to give it a miss, and wait for sithys oriental orgy, um, bday party...

:p

mtfbwya

I'll do that too, since that'll be my b-day too :D

Happy birthday obi! :cheers:

Happy 18th mate! :cheers:

For a present, I thought I'd get you the most awesome thing on the planet, I kid you not!!!!!

It's a Mr.T in your pocket, that says six phrases...

143643m.jpg

'I pity the fool'.

'Don't gimme no back talk, sucka'.

'Quit your jibba jabba'.

'Don't make me mad (growl)'.

'First name mister, middle name period, last name T'.

'Shut up, fool'.

:D

Archived