Home

Picture Thread!!!

RoxStar

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ET Warrior

WTF? He should be how he wants to be. If wearing dark lipstick is his thing then that's his thing.

Yeesh.

Though I gotta say man, you did a pretty terrible job :xp:

:wstupid: It's not like he isn't doing anything that hasn't been done before on a daily basis. The malls are full of kids that dress like Pie, and if it makes them happy, and gives them a sense of self expression....go for it!

May I remind you what I used to look like when I was about Pie's age:

Me: Circu 1992-93

This is me now:

MyPicture001.jpg

And even I STILL wear make up sometimes:

MyPicture014.jpg

Edit - ZDawg, I am down with your style, but I HATE piercings. That hunk of tin in your face needs to go.

HOWEVER, I STILL OWN about three pairs of canvas Chuck Taylors identical to the ones you are sporting in that pic. ;) (Best skateboard shoes EVER IMO)

Pie : I hope you dont look that when you go to visit your grandmother for Sunday Lunch :D

Groovy : at circa 15, you looked like this girl in my athletics team when I was circa 15. We sorta got fresh, and now I'm sorta scared :(:p

ZDawg, Is that a boy or girl with the black hair and hella tight jeans :D That is some freaky lookin hair....

man, kids these days freak poor old astro out.... :(

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Acrylic

Holy **** man, Pie.

You just should....not.....be like that.

Make up on guys is a no-no.

Shut up.

I can't say I find you very attractive either, but do I tell you to get surgery or be any different? :rolleyes:

WTF? He should be how he wants to be. If wearing dark lipstick is his thing then that's his thing.

Yeesh.

Though I gotta say man, you did a pretty terrible job

Thanks, and yeah, it looked like someone raped my face on that pic :p

Isn't all that stuff you're wearing on your neck and arm and such banned at school?
In my school you could bring a shotgun in your backpack, and noone would notice :/

Nice... What about eye liner?

I actually have eyeliner on, but it's hard to see in that light, and I was careful so it wouldn't be too crow-ish :p
I hope you dont look that when you go to visit your grandmother for Sunday Lunch
Both my grandmothers are dead :(
you gothic people make me...make me...make me... oh whatever
Sick?

People in general do that to me ;)

Originally posted by Pie™

Shut up.

I can't say I find you very attractive either, but do I tell you to get surgery or be any different? :rolleyes:

I ain't attractive! I know that.:p

And I didn't tell you to get surgery....But like, I've NEVER seen anyone do that (except for Halloween) since its banned in our schools.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Edit - ZDawg, I am down with your style, but I HATE piercings. That hunk of tin in your face needs to go.

Just curious why you hate piercings Groovy?

First off, the 2 guys in that pic (me and my BROTHER IN LAW (not a chick) are not Gothic, its Core, hardcore... I seriously believe some people dont get out enough. we arnt emo either, nor punk.

Second, we where going for the emo look in those pics to be funny... we got some of us spin-kicking eachother and funny ones to, they wernt ment to be serious.

And chuck taylors are the best shoes ever made. 25$ bucks, last for years... what more can you ask?

-Edit-

Final point I think should be addresed is peoples closed mindedness... Lay the heck off Pie people. He has every right to wear his gothic cloths are you guys do to wear your friggin polo shirts and kakis. trendy cloths, punk cloths, hardcore cloths, and any other style, anyone has the right to wear what they want, and be it known, that they are still a person just like you, with emotions, opinions, feelings and convictions.

Archived