Home

Somebody murder this man...

Sabretooth

:rofl:

Guys, that's what known as satire.

"I got Timmy to wait for me in a dark alleyway, then I went up to the gay and in my best lisp said, "Heys there, you wanna get it on sssexy?"

He eyed me up and down and replied, "Don't you know it man." "

"Will Not Sell the Boy to Pedophiles or Chinese Resturants"

:lol:

Originally posted by Hiroki

It REALLY makes my head hurt when I see people thinking these guys are SERIOUS...THAT makes me lose faith in humanity, when you can't tell such an obvious joke from reality...

Oh no, dear Hiroki, thats a problem. See, most people would think its an obvious joke, but there are people out there that are sick enough to do something this absolutly horrifying and they'll do it without so much of a bat of an eyelash. Think I'm wrong? Fine, but if there are people who'll drown their children for no reason, I'm sure some sick Fundamentalist and/or Klansman would do something like this: I'm sure the punishment is less severe.:¬:

Perhaps Kain, but this is clearly a joke. It is easy to spot. I mean come on. Everyone knows those people are out there, but if you thought this man was being serious, you need to chill out, and allow yourself to laugh a little. ;)

To answer to this, I refer you to this:

Originally posted by InsaneSith

*yawns* crap satire doesn't really entertain me, especially when people around here really do stupid crap like that. Don't get me wrong I have a sense of humour, but that was just stupid.

Eh, I find tons of stuff funny, simply because I do not try and stop myself from laughing.

My not laughing has nothing to do with my trying not to laugh...I love to laugh, so when something is funny, I laugh. It's just that some things just aren't funny :dozey:

Archived