Home

Notice To All Members!

Darth Groovy

Lately I am seeing a rapid increase in flame posts.

It seems that no matter what the subject of the thread is, people are bashing each other for they're opinions....frankly I am getting tired of it.

Lately I posted a thread about music, and somehow, it turned into a flame war.

ABOUT MUSIC?!?!? Come on people, lighten the Hell up. Keep in mind that we WILL take action to prevent the flaming. I am getting sick and tired of closing decent topics just because one or two members cannot play nice together.

WE WILL ENFORCE THIS, no matter how many people we ban, how many posts we delete, or how many threads we close.

No more!

That is all.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by wassup

Going slightly off-topic, I was wondering how Kain got banned (I understand if you'd rather not discuss it, just curious that's all, though not at all surprised.) :p

I'm thinking it's this post that banned him:

I just decided, since I'm tired of Mod and SuperMod PM's telling me how much of a jackass I am and since this is where it all started, I'm only gonna say this once:

KBell, don't ever ****ing quote me again. All you people who said I was being stupid, I never wanna see you get all pissy with me next time I say something about your opinions. And I don't give a damn about anyone's status here. Nobody wants to stand behind me when I get told my opinions don't matter, I'll start being the first to remind everyone of how much THEIR opinion matters.

Back on topic, all that hardcore stuff is just...I dunno, bleh. I like hard music, but the harder it gets, the more aggravating it gets - depending on the band. I dunno if that made and sense...

Slipknot is horrible. Any group with more than 5 people is obviously lacking individual talent and so they have to make up with overwhelming numbers.

I wonder if I have to put IMO so I don't piss anyone off again. You'd think in a thread about opinions the point would get across...apparently not.

Originally posted by KBell

On behalf of the entire Lucas Forums community, I express my deepest of sympathys IG :)

On behalf of the entire Lucas Forums community, I express my deepest of sympathys IG :)

Archived